النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4

الموضوع: ساعدوووني انا في خطر..

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2003
    المشاركات

ساعدوووني انا في خطر..

شباب عادت جازين ورسلت لي رسالة مادري شنو تبي ايضا من الريسلر!!

To Ali Makki

We have finish restoring all the account that we could without errors. If your site or reseller account did not properly get restored please email us at support@gazzin.com with the following information

Login to be restored
    Ex: username1234

This will allow us to quickly terminate the current login on the server and transfer it over from the drives. Please note that I have closed all the ticket regarding the data restore to prevent a desync as each time stamp I saw were during the time the restore was going on. Instead of doing the ticket over and causing another roll back I have closed tickets regarding the restore. Thus if you still require a restore please open a new ticket with only the username along with the server which is "hippo"

I thank all you guys for your understanding and patient it has been one long week for all our staff at gazzin.com thus the support may have been slower than usual. However, we are here to strive for customer satisfaction.

-William
    Network Operations Manager

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2003
    المشاركات

شنو معنى الرسالة وشنو المطلوب مني؟

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2003
    المشاركات

الغالي ... ويليم يسلم عليك ويقولك انه رجعوا المواقع كلها بدون مشاكل واذا عندك موقع او منتدى او اي شي مب شغال او خربان راسلهم على الايميل : support@gazzin.com

والله يعينك اخاف يوم من الايام تحط هنا اليورز نيم والباسورد للريسيلر وانته ما تدري ويلعبون بالريسيلر لعب هههههه وقتها لا ويليم ولا غيره بيساعدك :funny:

support@design4host.com

sales@design4host.com
    استضافه وتصميم وبرمجه (DesIGn4HoSt )
    http://www.design4host.com
    MoB#:00971506974474

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2003
    المشاركات

هههه شكرا عالمساعدة
    ولو بيها تعليقات لكن شكرا

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض