عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2005
    المشاركات

ياخبراء الدومينات بليزز من فضلكم

السلام عليكم اخوانى انا عندى دومين حاجزة من MSN.COM
    اللى هو دومين للأيميلات بس وهو هينتهى فى شهر 8 -2006
    هل ينفع انقلة الى شركة جودادى
    ولا مش ينفع وياريت طريقة النقل لأنى مش بعرف فى اللغة الانجليزية لو ينفع انقل الدومين وجزاكم اللة خـيــر

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    المشاركات

ممكن اساعدك باللغه الانجليزيه
    ضيفني على الايميل

عملائنا
    Q8S.Net
    9m.Com
    ALWa7aa.Com
    ArabHelpDeSk.Com

اي نعم اخوي تقدر تنقله لاي شركة اخرى تريدها

مشرف قسم اسماء النطاقات
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2004
    المشاركات

اذا عندك لوحة تحكم النطاق تقدر تنقله بعد ماتفتح القفل وتطلب نقله من خلال موقع قودادي
    اما اذا ماعندك مالك الا تراسلهم وتطلب منهم فتح القفل وبعدها تطلب النقل

وبالتوفيق

لمراسلتي

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2005
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Domain
    اذا عندك لوحة تحكم النطاق تقدر تنقله بعد ماتفتح القفل وتطلب نقله من خلال موقع قودادي
    اما اذا ماعندك مالك الا تراسلهم وتطلب منهم فتح القفل وبعدها تطلب النقل

وبالتوفيق
    اخى الكريم شكرا لردك بس اراسلهم اقولهم اية
    انا لغتى ضعيفة فى الانجليزى

مشرف قسم اسماء النطاقات
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2004
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة FUN
    اخى الكريم شكرا لردك بس اراسلهم اقولهم اية
    انا لغتى ضعيفة فى الانجليزى
    Hello,
    Please remove the registrar-lock for my domain (domain.com) because I want to transfer it to another registrar. If there is more instructions or steps about how to transfer my domain please inform me about it.

Regards,

استبدل مابين الاقواس بالنطاق الخاص فيك وارسلها لهم وانتظر الرد.

لمراسلتي

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2005
    المشاركات

Hello,
    Please remove the registrar-lock for my domain (domain.com) because I want to transfer it to another registrar. If there is more instructions or steps about how to transfer my domain please inform me about it.

Regards,

استبدل مابين الاقواس بالنطاق الخاص فيك وارسلها لهم وانتظر الرد.
    اخى الكريم راسلتهم وردو علية بهذة الرسالة

Hello,

Thank you for writing to MSN Personal Address Technical Support.

I apologize for the delay in answering your e-mail. We appreciate your patience as we handle every customer request as quickly as possible.

My name is Dean and I read that you want to remove the registrar-lock for your mohamedzakaria.com domain and be able to transfer it to another registrar. I know how important this will be for you.

In order to do this, first, you will need to cancel your subscription with MSN Personal Address. Please be aware you will need to make other arrangements for e-mail, as your MSN Personal Address e-mail account(s) and associated Microsoft Passport Network accounts will be cancelled.

Once your account is cancelled, I will provide you with a Domain Password/Registry Key. This key will allow you to transfer your domain to the retail arm of the registrar associated with your account (it currently resides in the reseller arm, with MSN as the reseller). Once you have transferred your domain, you will be able to update the nameserver information as you wish.

Please note, however, that there is an ICANN requirement that prevents you from transferring your domain to another registrar for 60 days from the original registration date. Once this time has passed, you are free to transfer your domain to another registrar if you so desire. This requirement does not prevent you from taking control of your domain, it just means you must keep your domain with the current registrar until 60 days has passed.

In order to move forward with this process, I need the following information from you:

1. Confirmation that you want to cancel your MSN Personal Address Subscription. Note: Please be aware we cannot refund your subscription as per our Terms of Service.

2. Verify your identity by providing three of the following and the last four digits of your payment instrument:

* First and last name on the account
    * E-mail address
    * Phone number
    * Account address
    * Personal Information used to pay for the account:
    - name in the credit card you used
    - last four digits of your credit card

3. An alternative e-mail address for contacting you. Once your MSN Personal Address service is cancelled, we will no longer be able to contact you using your MSN Personal Address e-mail account.

You are a valuable customer to MSN and we are glad to give you consistent and effective service. Thank you for using MSN Personal Address.

Sincerely,

Dean Mark M.
    MSN Personal Address Technical Support

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2005
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة FUN
    اخى الكريم راسلتهم وردو علية بهذة الرسالة

Hello,

Thank you for writing to MSN Personal Address Technical Support.

I apologize for the delay in answering your e-mail. We appreciate your patience as we handle every customer request as quickly as possible.

My name is Dean and I read that you want to remove the registrar-lock for your mohamedzakaria.com domain and be able to transfer it to another registrar. I know how important this will be for you.

In order to do this, first, you will need to cancel your subscription with MSN Personal Address. Please be aware you will need to make other arrangements for e-mail, as your MSN Personal Address e-mail account(s) and associated Microsoft Passport Network accounts will be cancelled.

Once your account is cancelled, I will provide you with a Domain Password/Registry Key. This key will allow you to transfer your domain to the retail arm of the registrar associated with your account (it currently resides in the reseller arm, with MSN as the reseller). Once you have transferred your domain, you will be able to update the nameserver information as you wish.

Please note, however, that there is an ICANN requirement that prevents you from transferring your domain to another registrar for 60 days from the original registration date. Once this time has passed, you are free to transfer your domain to another registrar if you so desire. This requirement does not prevent you from taking control of your domain, it just means you must keep your domain with the current registrar until 60 days has passed.

In order to move forward with this process, I need the following information from you:

1. Confirmation that you want to cancel your MSN Personal Address Subscription. Note: Please be aware we cannot refund your subscription as per our Terms of Service.

2. Verify your identity by providing three of the following and the last four digits of your payment instrument:

* First and last name on the account
    * E-mail address
    * Phone number
    * Account address
    * Personal Information used to pay for the account:
    - name in the credit card you used
    - last four digits of your credit card

3. An alternative e-mail address for contacting you. Once your MSN Personal Address service is cancelled, we will no longer be able to contact you using your MSN Personal Address e-mail account.

You are a valuable customer to MSN and we are glad to give you consistent and effective service. Thank you for using MSN Personal Address.

Sincerely,

Dean Mark M.
    MSN Personal Address Technical Support

يقول أنك إذا تبي تلغي القفل عن النطاق لازم تلغي حسابك نهائياً عندهم أو أي شيء مرتبط

عندهم كالإيميل راح يكون ملغي وإذا ألغيت حسابك راح تستلم لوحة تحكم الدومين وطبعاً إذا كان

الدومين له 60 يوم فأقل محجوز ما تقدر تنقله

وإذا بتطلب العملية لازم تعمل الآتي :
    1- تأكيد إلغاء اشتراكك لدى MSN وأنهم ماراح يرجعون مبلغ إشتراكك ( ما أدري شيقصدون فيه هل مبلغ الدومين أو أنت مشترك عندهم في شيء )

2- يطلبون المعلومات التالية :
    *الأسم الذي على الحساب
    *رقم الهاتف
    *عنوان البريد الإلكتروني
    *عنوان الحساب
    *الإسم الموجود على بطاقتك الإئتمانية وآخر أربعة أرقام من البطاقة

3- لازم تعطيهم إيميل غير الإيميل اللي عندهم بسبب الإلغاء الازم المذكور فوق

أرجوا إني أكون قد أفدتك

مشرف قسم اسماء النطاقات
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2004
    المشاركات

ما شاء الله مسجل كل الامتدادات وكل واحد بإسم شخص أجنبي مختلف..
    http://whois.domaintools.com/mohamedzakaria.com
    http://whois.domaintools.com/mohamedzakaria.net
    http://whois.domaintools.com/mohamedzakaria.org

أعتذر عن مساعدتك

لمراسلتي

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2005
    المشاركات

ما شاء الله مسجل كل الامتدادات وكل واحد بإسم شخص أجنبي مختلف..
    http://whois.domaintools.com/mohamedzakaria.com
    http://whois.domaintools.com/mohamedzakaria.net
    http://whois.domaintools.com/mohamedzakaria.org

أعتذر عن مساعدتك
    اخى الكريم هذة مش نطقاتى وهى نطاقات صديق

ونطاقى انا غيرت بهذا mohamedzakaria.com لأنى لأااريد احد يعرف هذا النطاق ليحجزة لأن المحجوز منة .com وانا مش عارف انقلة وعايز اعرف اية السبب لاعتذارك عن مساعدتى

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض