اللي يعرف للأنجليزي يدخل ويضحك..خخخخخخخ طاش

شوفو ا المسكينه صراحها قصتها تكسر الخاطر :eek3:
    دايم تجيني رسائل مثل هذه الاشكال يبون ينصبون علي
    LIBREVILLE GABON
    CENTRAL AFRIQUE

My Dear,

I am MRS LYCEE LEONBA the wife of Late MR NZAMBA LEONBA who was shot by
    unknown political motivated gun men in our Libreville home on 21st of march
    2001 in my present and it was just a sad day for me since then my family has
    never seen peace of mind and recently the same people terrorizing my family
    struck again killing my only son in cold blood and I just told the lord to
    revenge for me for I do not know what I have done wrong but I earlier warned
    my husband about politicsbut he will never listen but now he has caused me the
    happiness of my life.

As I am writing this letter to you I am crippled and I depend on crutches to
    walk and I am not feeling safe at all and every night I sleep with fear for
    God to bring me a messiah to assist me to move out of this place for safety as
    I have no child and husband again for I do not know the killers next target
    but God forbid I will never die in the name of God.

I got your contact from the Director of importation and exportations of goods
    and services here in Gabon, who is my church member. Before my husband death
    he has about $8.9m usd deposited in a firm here inlibraville, Gabon. please I
    honestly plead for yourassistance to help me to received this little fund in
    your care so that I can come over to meet you for the sake of my life, kindly
    help me for my God will also help you in time of need. I will ever be grateful
    to invest the fund in your country with you as my beloved partner and family
    friend and I will never ever forget you in my whole life for you would have
    saved me from the pool of death that is surrounding me now. Please I will
    honestly compensate you with 20 % of the total amount please by Gods grace.
    kindly be informed that the whole documents is with me right now and the
    company where the fund is deposited has been informed and they are waiting for
    me to present a foreign partner/friend who will receive the fund on my behalf
    before my coming to meet you.

As I am in tears and fears now but I still strongly believe that tomorrow will
    be well and better and the Lord that holds my destiny will make me survive,
    and as you assist me with all your honesty and sincerity this same God will
    ever bless you and your generation.

While I wait for your reply so that I can send to you my full identity for you
    to know whom you are assisting.

Thanks and may almighty God bless you.
    Reply to :madamlycee200@yahoo.com

Yours faithfully,
    MRS LYCEE LEONBA

اللي كتب الرساله يصلح يكون مؤلف مسلسلات :app:

عضو نشيط جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2005
    المشاركات

قول معروف خير من صدقة يتبعها اذى

ياخي وش دراك يمكن وضعها حقيقي

بعدين انت انسان كريم ياخي لاتقصر

وعلى فكره ارسل بالدولار على شان تدعي لك بالدولار

تحياتي لك

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2005
    المشاركات

هذه توها تجيني هالحين ههههههههههههههه

From the office of
    Dr.Ahid Muzan Ibrahim
    Member representing Kwali
    Constituency in Platue State
    House of Assembly
    Email: drahidmuzanibrahi@myway.com

Attn: ******

May the God almighty Allah bless you and your family, I am writing you this email with confidence for your assistance in this business , My name is Dr.Ahid Muzan Ibrahim a close friend to the family of Governor Joshua Dariye of Platue State Nigeria, but due to disturbances, Intimidations, and harassments from Mr. President Olusegun Obasanjo , and his group fighting to remove him again from the office as Governor of Platue State, the President and his group using E.F.C.C to tarnish the governor's image, even the account IN LONDON and SAUDI ARABIA has been seized by EFCC. So the governor ask me as his close person to make a reasonable contact with you, so that he can negotiate business with you and make some savings with you in person.

Please upon your responding do finished me with your full informations:
    1. Your full name and Address
    2. Your telephone/Fax/ mobile number
    3. Your occupation and Age.
    4. Your bank account number were the fund will be transferred.

Once these informations are been send to me I will consult the family of the Governor Joshua Dariye of Platue State and have a round table meeting with the family before submitting your information to the bank were the fund are been deposited for approvals that will back you up before transferring the fund into your account.

Note: That this contact is highly secret for security purposes.Please reply via my Email: drahidmuzanibrahi@myway.com

Thanks,
    Dr.Ahid Muzan Ibrahim

<<< ناوين ينصبون عليه غصب

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2004
    المشاركات

استقبل يوميا 4-7 رسائل يومياً
    نفس المضموووووون

http://allawi.baridy.com

عضو فعال جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2004
    المشاركات

ههههههه

انا وصلنى اكثر من 10 رسائل وكل رسالة كنت متابع شخصيتها وكانوا بيتصلوا على لكى ينسقوا لأتمام ارسال المبلغ

الاولى كانت من شخص يدعي بإبراهيم موسى

الثانى كانت من شخص يدعي بسهى عرفات

الثالث كانت من شخص يدعي أمينة محمد

وغيرها

هم اساسا جميعهم نصابين من دولة نيجيريا للأسف بعضهم يدعي بانه مسلم ولكنه غير ذلك جميعهم كل واحد منهم بيتبع حيله ذكية منهم ( مبروك ربحت اليانصيب ) والاخره ( انا مالي لا استطيع استخرجه من البلد ) وحيلة ممتازة بصراحة اهنئهم على ذكائهم هذا

الا إبراهيم موسى هذا كنت اعتقد انه عبقرى استاذ فعلا وكنت بتصل فيه علشان ارسله المبلغ بعد إرسال اعتقد انى من رابحى الملايين واحلى شيء كنت استمع له فيه يخبرنى " صكك سوف يصلك حتى باب المنزل " ههههههههههههه :nice:

إلا انه ارسل لى صورة مصنوعه بالباور بوينت وثيقة بشهادة وبعد الاطلاع للمرة الثانية على نص ومضمون الرسالة حصلت على ثغرة تأكد انه محتال المهم بعد فترة وجدت موقع انترنت يحتوى على لائحة بأسماء هؤلاء الاشخاص وبانهم نصابين عالميين وكان فيه وسيلة بانى اضيف هذا الشخص ضمن اللائحة وبنص الرسالة الخاصه فيه والاسلوب الى اتبعه

ببحث عن الموقع مرة اخره لكى تضيف هذا النصاب الجديد :nice:

رغم انى كنت اعلم انهم نصابين من البداية إلا كان عندى فضول لمعرفه شخصياتهم وأساليبهم فى النصب ووصلت معاهم لاخر مرحله لدرجة الاتصال هاتفيا :nice:

وانصحك بانك تستمر معاهم وتشوف المراحل القادمة حتستفيد ان شاء الله وراح تتذكر كلامى هذا

مع التحية

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض