المشاركات

جربت كل الطرق الموجوده هنا في المنتدى ولم انجح ارجو المساعده

mody غير متواجد حالياً

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2001
    المشاركات

اذا ممكن شرح بالعربي

Moving Servers (completed step by step - for dummies)
    Okay, now that I've been able to successfully backup and restore my test VB (all 59MB worth) on my UNIX system, I wanted to put down the instructions so that [*]someone else may benefit from it [*]I'll have a written copy of it

Thanks to firewire, Chris S, Ed, doron, Martin and everyone else who helped me figure this out!

Step One - Backup current database [*]telnet into your system [*]from the root directory, type mysqldump -uUSERNAME -pPASSWORD databasename > /path/to/dump.txt; [*]this should only take no more than 30 seconds [*]when it is completed, it will bring you back to the prompt [*]verify that you have a dump.txt in the /path/to area you specified

Step Two - Transfer to new server [*]telnet into machine1, and from the command prompt do the following: [*]machine1$ cd /path/to/yourbackupdirectory [*]machine1$ ftp machine2 (IP or host) - this should open a connection and ask for your username/password [*]ftp> bin [*]ftp> cd /path/to/newdirectory [*]ftp> put dump.txt (should take no more than 30 seconds) [*]ftp> close [*]ftp> quit [*]verify dump.txt is in the /path/to/new area on the new server

Step Three - Install Vb on new server creating a dummy database (won't be used - you can delete later)
    (I figure you know how to do that)

Step Four - Restore to new server [*]telnet into machine [*]create new database on the mysql (either via phpMyAdmin or telnet) [*]from the root, type mysql -uUSERNAME -pPASSWORD newdbname < /path/to/dump.txt [*]this takes a couple of minutes, but you can track the progress either by FTP (checking the /mysql/data/newdbname and see the files appearing) or by phpMyAdmin (you should see the files appearing there) [*]when it is completed, it will bring you back to the prompt

Step Five - Bringing it back online [*]Go into your config.php and change the database name to the database name you created in Step 4. [*]upload config.php [*]Go into your admin/index.php and then click on "options" and change the URLs and verify the options and click "submit"

That's it! - If I can get this to work, I'm sure anyone else can. If I missed something, please let me know and I'll correct it!

اذا ممكن شرح بالعربي

mody غير متواجد حالياً

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2001
    المشاركات
    m4u غير متواجد حالياً

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2000
    المشاركات

كيف يمكن عمل نسخة أحنياطية من قاعدة بيانات sql?
    السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته ،،،،،

نقلا عن موسوعة الكمبيوتر 0000000000

على حد علمي يوجد طريقتين لعمل الباك آب ......
    لكن الطريقة الأسهل و التي اعتدت على استخدامها هي باستخدام الأمر DUMP
    من خلال التلنت ........
    ادخل على التلنت و ذلك باتباع :
    start==>run
    ثم اكتب
    telnet
    إذا دخلت على موقعك ، اكتب الأمر التالي:
    mysqldump -uUSER -PASSWORD DBNAME> file.sql

استبدل الأسماء الكبيرة باسم المستخدم و كلمة المرور الخاصة به و اسم قاعدة البيانات .....
    الان ادخل على موقعك من خلال الاف تي بي مثلاً .....
    ستجد ملفاً بالاسم
    file.sql
    نزله على جهازك فهو يحتوي على ملف قاعدة البيانات .......

أرجو أن تكون الطريقة واضحة.......و أنا تحت أمرك في أي استفسار ،،،،،
    تحياتي لك،،،،،

http://www.mabsoot.net/mabsoot/showt...=&threadid=618

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2000
    المشاركات

جنتل غير متواجد حالياً

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض