النتائج 1 إلى 11 من 11

الموضوع: صحيفة المنتدي نقله نوعية في عالم الهاكات من معهد الدعم العربي

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2006
    المشاركات

صحيفة المنتدي نقله نوعية في عالم الهاكات من معهد الدعم العربي

لسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    اهديكم هذا الهاك الرائع بحق وهو هاك صحيفة المنتدي هذا الهاك الذي سيغنيك عن كل المجلات الاخبارية

الموضوع الاصلي للهاك

مميزات الهاك

يمكنك اضافة العديد من الاقسام والاخبار وتحديد صورة للخبر
    ووضع مقالات مهمة والكثير والكثير يعتبر افضل من اي مجلة اخبارية اخري

مثال علي الهاك

http://www.arab-support.net/vb/vbjournal.php

للتركيب قم برفع ما بداخل مجلد forums الي داخل مجلد منتداك
    ثم قم باستيراد البرودكت
    ثم قم بالبحث في الناف بار عن

كود PHP:
    <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="calendar.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[calendar]</a></td
    بعدها اضف
    كود PHP:
    <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="vbjournal.php$session[sessionurl_q]"صحيفة المنتدي </a></td
    ثم قم بتعديل التصاريح للمجموعات من
    خيارات المجموعات

تم تعريب الهاك بواستطي
    الهاك بالمرفقات

الملفات المرفقة الملفات المرفقة

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2002
    المشاركات

السلام عليكم

شنو الفرق بينه وبين

vbJournal by Mary
    Article Publishing Module
    http://www.MicroHellas.com

Totally different and incompatible with my other Mods
    vbArticles & vbNews

I just informed that there is another mod with this name
    Except that I apologize to its Author for any trouble
    I want to make clear that my mod has nothing to do with Blogs.

1.- General information

vbJurnal it is a combination (in features but in interface too) of my former (Free versions) vbArticles and vbNews. What I'm delivering in features in this 1.0.0 version is the main mod. There are nearly dozens of additional features that can be add on it, but everything is depending on it's popularity. If I see lots of installations, sure I'll spend time to add more features.

Some of the additional features that I've in mind are:
    Text Search
    RSS feeds
    Assign a future date for publishing
    Rating and Reviews
    Video upload
    Attachments
    Article Pagination
    Chapters
    etc etc
    Please note that I'm not planing to add subcategories. I don't like it to become completitor of my commercial modules

2.- Features
    This module is mainly for use for Article posting with 1 photo. Unlike vbNews and vbArticles which are using 3nd party HTML editor, vbJurnal uses vB's Editor.
    Editors choice Articles
    Breaking Articles
    Important Articles
    Newest Articles by category
    Most Active Authors (according to the number of post Articles)
    All these blocks can be turn off in case that you don't need them, by setting 0 as the number of appearing articles
    All these blocks are following the active category. eg Breaking news in main page shows articles from all categories. Breaking news while you're in X category shows breaking news from X category only.
    3.- Installation
    Step 1: Open vbjournal.php file with a text editor like notepad. At line 9 you'll find a variable: $mydateformat = 'm/d/Y'; This is set to default US date format. You can change it according to your country's setting eg. for UK d/m/Y or for other European countries to d.m.Y or d-m-Y. You can also add the time if you want. eg 'd/m/Y H:ia' this will give 20/8/2007 14:15pm. The reason that I didn't used the internal vbdate function is because that some users from Scandinavian countries, Spain and France had problems with vbdate().
    Step 2: Upload the contains of /forum directory to the same directory where you've installed vBulletin
    Step 3: CMOD following directories to 777
    /photos (inside vbjournal directory)
    /tmp (inside vbjournal directory)
    /thumbs (inside vbjournal/photos directory)
    Step 4: For security reasons backup your database AND turn your board off
    Step 5: Check at your AdminCP->vBulletin Options->Plugin/Hook System that Plugin system is enabled.
    Step 6: From your AdminCP->Plugin System->Manage Products choose Add/Import Product and import the product: product_vbjournal.xml
    Step 7: If you want to add a link to your nav bar then you must edit the NAVBAR template:
    Search For:

Codedisplayerror: (Update license status)
    You cannot view code until you prove your license status

Add Below:

....or use any other word you want
    Step 8: By default none usergroup has permissions to use vbjournal, so you need to give permissions to any group. Goto AdminCP->Usergroups->Usergroup Manager and edit any usergroup you like to give permissions.
    Step 9: In your adminCP, under vbJournal, choose vbJournal options and configure it depending on your needs. If you can't see vbJournal's menu, press F5 to refresh the page, or logout and login again to your admincp.
    Final: Now, you can access vbJournal at: www.youdomain.com/vb_installation/vbjournal.php
    4.- Copyright

The script cannot be redistributed, reproduced, or published in any way. Modifying this
    script and sharing or publishing your modification A-N-Y-W-H-E-R-E (including here)without the author's written permission is not allowed, but you can modify it as you want but just for your own use.

In addition to above restrictions you can't develop and share addons for 3nd party scripts (eg for vBadvanced).

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=155853

q8sun_net( at )msn.com

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2006
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة q8sun
    السلام عليكم

شنو الفرق بينه وبين

vbJournal by Mary
    Article Publishing Module
    http://www.MicroHellas.com

Totally different and incompatible with my other Mods
    vbArticles & vbNews

I just informed that there is another mod with this name
    Except that I apologize to its Author for any trouble
    I want to make clear that my mod has nothing to do with Blogs.

1.- General information

vbJurnal it is a combination (in features but in interface too) of my former (Free versions) vbArticles and vbNews. What I'm delivering in features in this 1.0.0 version is the main mod. There are nearly dozens of additional features that can be add on it, but everything is depending on it's popularity. If I see lots of installations, sure I'll spend time to add more features.

Some of the additional features that I've in mind are:
    Text Search
    RSS feeds
    Assign a future date for publishing
    Rating and Reviews
    Video upload
    Attachments
    Article Pagination
    Chapters
    etc etc
    Please note that I'm not planing to add subcategories. I don't like it to become completitor of my commercial modules

2.- Features
    This module is mainly for use for Article posting with 1 photo. Unlike vbNews and vbArticles which are using 3nd party HTML editor, vbJurnal uses vB's Editor.
    Editors choice Articles
    Breaking Articles
    Important Articles
    Newest Articles by category
    Most Active Authors (according to the number of post Articles)
    All these blocks can be turn off in case that you don't need them, by setting 0 as the number of appearing articles
    All these blocks are following the active category. eg Breaking news in main page shows articles from all categories. Breaking news while you're in X category shows breaking news from X category only.
    3.- Installation
    Step 1: Open vbjournal.php file with a text editor like notepad. At line 9 you'll find a variable: $mydateformat = 'm/d/Y'; This is set to default US date format. You can change it according to your country's setting eg. for UK d/m/Y or for other European countries to d.m.Y or d-m-Y. You can also add the time if you want. eg 'd/m/Y H:ia' this will give 20/8/2007 14:15pm. The reason that I didn't used the internal vbdate function is because that some users from Scandinavian countries, Spain and France had problems with vbdate().
    Step 2: Upload the contains of /forum directory to the same directory where you've installed vBulletin
    Step 3: CMOD following directories to 777
    /photos (inside vbjournal directory)
    /tmp (inside vbjournal directory)
    /thumbs (inside vbjournal/photos directory)
    Step 4: For security reasons backup your database AND turn your board off
    Step 5: Check at your AdminCP->vBulletin Options->Plugin/Hook System that Plugin system is enabled.
    Step 6: From your AdminCP->Plugin System->Manage Products choose Add/Import Product and import the product: product_vbjournal.xml
    Step 7: If you want to add a link to your nav bar then you must edit the NAVBAR template:
    Search For:

Add Below:

....or use any other word you want
    Step 8: By default none usergroup has permissions to use vbjournal, so you need to give permissions to any group. Goto AdminCP->Usergroups->Usergroup Manager and edit any usergroup you like to give permissions.
    Step 9: In your adminCP, under vbJournal, choose vbJournal options and configure it depending on your needs. If you can't see vbJournal's menu, press F5 to refresh the page, or logout and login again to your admincp.
    Final: Now, you can access vbJournal at: www.youdomain.com/vb_installation/vbjournal.php
    4.- Copyright

The script cannot be redistributed, reproduced, or published in any way. Modifying this
    script and sharing or publishing your modification A-N-Y-W-H-E-R-E (including here)without the author's written permission is not allowed, but you can modify it as you want but just for your own use.

In addition to above restrictions you can't develop and share addons for 3nd party scripts (eg for vBadvanced).

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=155853
    هو نفس الهاك اخوي بس انا قمت بتعريبة

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2002
    المشاركات

جظاك الله خير وباك الله بجهودك

أخ سامح هل فيه اضافه للمنتدى بحيث نورفر لمجموعة معينة اسضافة مجانية او بلوق خاص يكون له سب دومين

q8sun_net( at )msn.com

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2006
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة q8sun
    جظاك الله خير وباك الله بجهودك

أخ سامح هل فيه اضافه للمنتدى بحيث نورفر لمجموعة معينة اسضافة مجانية او بلوق خاص يكون له سب دومين
    نعم اخوي الغالي يوجد ما تريدة وستم طرحة اليوم او غدا ان شاء الله تعالي

عضو فعال جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2000
    المشاركات

مشكور جزيت خيرا أخونا المبدع سامح المصري

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2006
    المشاركات

سامح لو سمحت يتطلب تسجيل

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2006
    المشاركات

هلا وغلا اخوي اخوي البرق ومشكور علي مرورك ي الغلا وربي يوفقني علي خدمة اعضاء سوالف

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة هاجس ليل
    سامح لو سمحت يتطلب تسجيل
    تم التعديل اخوي هاجس الليل جرب الحين

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2006
    المشاركات

بارك الله فيك

شي جميل .. موفق خير اخوي

عضو نشيط جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2006
    المشاركات

يعطيك العافية شيء روعة والله ..

بس ياريت يا غالي تضبط بالتعريب الظهور من اليمين لليسار ،لأنه مهم جدا بالنسبة لي ..

وبارك الله فيك ننتظر الهاك بفارغ الصبر .. :app:

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    المشاركات

مافيه شيء اسمه :

<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="calendar.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[calendar]</a></td>

في ستايل النور

أنا ركبت المجلة .. كيف حيكون رابطها .. هذا الشيء الوحيد اللي بقي لي؟

ممكن أحد يساعدني فيه؟

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض