النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

الموضوع: مجله ادارة المحتوى 1024

عضو نشيط جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2005
    المشاركات

مجله ادارة المحتوى 1024

السلام عليكم
    شاهدت هالمجله اثناء التجول بالانترنت ولا اعلم عنها شيء ولكن الملاحظ انها جديده فمن قام باستخدامها اخبارنا هل جيده ام لا

http://www.1024cms.com/

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2008
    المشاركات

الموقع ما شيتغل !!

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2007
    المشاركات

What do I need?

1024 Requirements are as follows:
    • PHP 4.3.10 (tested upto 5.2.0)
    • One MySQL 4.1.9+ Database (this doesn't have to be empty, 1024 runs on a prefix based system)
    • Your MySQL login name and password

But...
    • "I have PHP5, will it work?" - Yep it certainly will
    • "I have MySQL 5, will it work?" - Yep
    • "Can you install it for me?" - No, it's too easy

Core Features
    • PHP, MySQL driven system for the highest compatibility
    • AJAX Integrated Features for that cutting edge feel
    • Full AJAX adminstration integrated into the main content and in the 'Admin' area makes it easier for you to control how your web site behaves
    • Content Control: Add, Edit, Delete anything! Also control what your members post. Censoring and text control take care of the nasties so there's no need to worry about anything!
    • News, downloads, profiles, forums, faq areas and many more you can add yourself
    • Full CSS and template integration makes it easy for you control how your web site looks
    • Meta data easily updated allows search engines to find the correct data
    • Mutli-lingual support
    • Maintenance, cacheing, attachment administration - you need it, its there
    • Report system blocks articles, downloads and topics if too many members report it as unappropriate, you then decide what happens to it: Edit, Delete or reopen
    • Member management allows you to edit, delete, warn, ban and block certain email address and user names from ever being able to register at your site
    • Worried its too much to handle for a single person? Add adminstrators (who can control everything) or moderators who can take control of news, download and forum content
    • The list goes on but you really need to download it and try it out to see for yourself
    على كلامه انها ماتدعم PHP5
    وسيتم دعمها قريبا

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض