النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4

الموضوع: I earn per click NOT too much for that I decided to be a V.I.P for HUGE EARN

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2008
    المشاركات

I earn per click NOT too much for that I decided to be a V.I.P for HUGE EARN

SALAM & MARHABA

I had already registered with tow companies as well as Google adsense, and they had REALLY PAID to me. but the matter was that my earn was NOT too much as I imagined in the begon for that I Decided to search the best.

Yes at last, I found a great company to work like team as well as earn money and I was beging how to earn a lot of money and I had found there 5 TYPES for earning, SEE THE PICTURE OF THESE 5 TYPES http://www.club.ifrance.com/dhspics/v_Page_08.jpg

for that I had chose to be a VIP for huge earn and I became a VIP in DHS Club Shop

after I became a VIP , I was a member I was listening to CONFERENCE of DHS club and I had asked my coach about this work, as I said we are work like a team because my earn it will go to my coach and to my upline too I gonna give you an exp: see it please:

Mr Sidi registesr Miss Coline
    and Miss Coline registers Mr Franck
    and Mr Franck registers Mourad

and Mourad had earn for exp $ 10X

So this $ 10X will go to Mr Franck , Miss colin and Mr Sidi too because its a NETWORK SYSTEM LIKE A TREE

and that it was a real exp, I am Mourad EL KEDDANI from Morocco I wanted to be a VIP but I COULD NOT in the begin because our law we can not send money outside Morocco for that I decide to search members and my members search others members and others members search other poeple etc and I had found a biggest tree in 15 day only for that I became a VIP because in my tree was some VIPS.........since
    IF YOU FIND 5 VIPs YOU CAN BECOME A VIP without PAY NOTHING

For that I a dvice you to be a member in the begin and go to listen our conference Ask questrions/ and answers

REGISTER INTO
    http://www.clubshop.com/cgi/appx.cgi/ME4159984

open your email to spam and choose your password and confirm again and in the last enter your center clubshop.com

I will know if you register because I will your coach and I will send you 2 Vips for will help you in your pay and dont forget that one day you will a coach and a VIp and more........just dont stop and read thier site well and everything will be ok INCHA'ALLAH

me or Mr Franck will answer all your questions just ask US

Thank you
    GOODLUCK

my site for call us
    www.club.ifrance.com

===========================================================
    ABOUT DHS CLUB
    ===========================================================
    Slide 1 - The DHS Club
    * Reduce music volume and host introduces speaker
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Slide 2 - Welcome

* Company Information
    * Started in 1997 by founder & CEO Dick Burke
    * New kind of Buyer's Club and Business Opportunity
    * Members now span the globe

Online ClubShop Mall
    * Offers hundreds of the most popular stores, to more countries than any other shopping mall in the world
    * Combines the convenience of one stop shopping, with "Members' Only" discounts and specials AND the benefit of earning Club Reward Points on all purchases. Club Reward Points are accumulated and able to be redeemed for cash back or gift cards.
    * Earn commissions on any purchases made by Members that you refer and override commissions on purchases made by Members in your organization

Offline ClubRewards Card Merchants
    * Members earn Reward Points on purchases made with participating Merchants
    * Earn commissions on any purchases made by Members that you refer and override commissions on purchases made by Members in your organization
    * Sign up local Merchants to accept our ClubRewards Card and earn override commissions on any purchases made by other Club Members
    * Merchants directory available at each countries ClubShop Mall - earn Reward Points even when traveling
    Slide 3 - Membership Types

* VIP - Today/tonight we are here to share with you the exciting income opportunity you have as a DHS Club VIP
    Slide 4 - How It Works

* Summary - you make money by giving away free memberships!
    Slide 5 - Become a VIP

* Summary - Don't let the low cost fool you. Your investment to become a VIP may be small, but the opportunity is HUGE!

Slide 6 - Use TNT to Build an Organization

* We use a process to build our organizations which was created and developed by founder Dick Burke, called "TNT" or Taproot Networking Technique.
    * Summary - This will enable you to start earning while you are learning. It is not a hand out, but a hand up. As a VIP you will experience true teamwork in action and remember - you have 30 days to check it out, risk free.
    Slide 7 - Gaining Pay Points

* Just review the numbers on the slide
    Slide 8 - Understanding Pay Points

* The override commissions that you can earn on the subscriptions and purchases made by your organization, is called Pay Point Income, as it based on your Pay Points.
    * As you refer more Members and as some of your Members become VIPs and also refer Members, your Pay Points and Income will grow.
    * Note that the higher your Pay Points get, the higher your percentage increases!
    * The commissions shown are the potential commissions that you and your VIPs can earn for each pay level
    Slide 9 - Earning Income On Your Pay Points

* Once you have at least 25 Pay Points being generated from at least two or more groups, you will start to earn Pay Point Income
    * For example, once you sponsor just one VIP in two different lines, you will have qualified for income and our "2 for $25" Guarantee
    * Since you are making at least $25 per month, your monthly subscription fee is able to be deducted from your earnings
    * Get 2 and your fees are through! This should be able to be done within your first month or two.
    Slide 10 - The First Two Months

* Let's take a look at how your DHS Club business can develop and grow
    * For presentation purposes, let's say that you and each of your VIPs does an average of 30 Pay Points per month - 25 comes from the subscription and the other 5 from your personal purchases and any purchases made by members you refer. Many VIPs have much more than 30 Personal Pay Points per month and some less active VIPs have less. But let's just say that everyone does an average of 30 Pay Points.
    * If after two months you sponsor just 3 VIPs, here is what you would make....(explain the calculations)
    * $40 may not be much, but you are just starting and beginning to learn how to build your business

Slide 11 - The Third Month

* Now let's say that you don't sponsor anymore VIPs personally, but each of your 3 VIPs sponsors 3 VIPs.
    * (Explain the calculations)
    * The total commissions paid are $150, but you can't keep it all, as the company will now start to also pay your VIPs that are now entitled to commissions too and deduct their commissions from the total entitlement.
    * You can expect to make anywhere from 25% to 50% of the commissions as overrides. In this case, that would give you about $50.
    * The good news is that your business will now start to grow exponentially!
    Slide 12 - The Fourth Month

* Even though you and your VIPs will want to sponsor more than 3 VIPs, let's just say that each of you just sponsors 3.
    * Now look at what happens (explain the calculations)
    Slide 13 - The Fifth Month

* See how your organization can grow? And because of the Internet, it will grow around the world!
    Slide 14 - The Sixth Month

* Note that your Pay Points are more than 6,000. This is how you qualify as an Executive Director
    * How would an extra $2,500 per month change your life?
    * Will it work exactly like this? No - some will sponsor more than 3 VIPs and some will sponsor less. Some will do more than 30 Pay points per moth and some will do less.
    * The most important question is .... what will YOU do? Only YOU can make YOUR dreams come true!
    Slide 15 - Qualify as an Executive Director

* As an Executive Director, you and your organization will "break away" from your Sponsor's organization and you will become the "Chief" Director to your team.
    * Once you qualify for 3 consecutive months, you will be entitled to receive an expense paid trip to DHS Club HQ and the Palm Island Resort in Florida or to "Ducks' Nest", the company's Executive Retreat in the TN mountains.

Slide 16 - Creating a Residual Income

* Included in the DHS Club Compensation Plan, is a way for you to create a genuine, residual income
    * This begins when any of the VIPs in your organization also become Executive Directors
    * (Explain Executive Director Bonus entitlement)
    * What kind of lifestyle could you have if you made over $100,000 per year in residual income? And it can get even better.....(next slide)
    Slide 17 - Earn Executive Director Bonuses 4 Levels Deep

* As your Executive Directors start to have Executive Directors, you can also earn residual income on their sales volume, up to 4 levels deep
    * The percentages shown here are for a 1 Star Executive Director. As you advance in "Stars", so does the percentage that you earn on Executive Directors in depth
    Slide 18 - Ambassadors' Club

* Once you have six Executive Directors, you will qualify as an Ambassador's Club Member with additional paid vacations and financial freedom
    * And not just financial freedom, but personal freedom too, because TIME + MONEY = FREEDOM!
    Slide 19 - What Kind Of People Succeed With The DHS Club?

* (Talk about the upline Chief for the group you are speaking to)
    * (Invite one or more of the local leaders to share about themselves and their feelings about their DHS Club business)
    * If I can do this and these people can do this, YOU can do this!
    Slide 20 - How To Get Started

* Summary - Remember that you have 30 days to check everything out and if you decide that this is not for you, cancel your subscription and get you money back with no strings attached.
    Slide 21 – Question
    * Read slowly and deliberately and look at the audience? If no one responds, state, "go for it, right?"
    Slide 22 - The DHS Club

* Ask if anyone has any questions
    * Share a "closing story" with the audience to encourage them to make a commitment
    * Invite those present to sign up as a VIP at the sign up table
    * Thank the host(s) for having you and let everyone know that you look forward to getting to know them and work with them and that, "Dreams do come true"!
    * Meet and greet and encourage everyone to get started and follow the yellow brick road

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المشاركات

man what are u trying to say cant u just speak arabic so we can help u more better than that

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2007
    المشاركات

please delete this tropicthis is Arabic forumwe start to see English postwhat is happen manwe are Arabs!!!

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2008
    المشاركات

Lightbulb

السلام عليكم إخواني الكرام

الشركة التي نعمل معها تقع في فلوريدا؛ لكن نحن الدول الفرونكوفونين شكلنا فريق للعمل مع هذه الشركة، وقد اضفنا مجموعة من الا عضاء من دول الخليج: قطر، الامارات العربية المتحدة، البحرين ،،،،ـالخ

سنتحدث عن الشركة في ٣ مراحل:

المرحلة الاولى:

كيف تستطيع التسجيل في:
    DHSC = Discount Home Shoppers Club

1/ لماذا تسجل
    * للذهاب الى مركز التحكم الخاص بك
    * للمشاركة في المؤتمرات والتدريب على حرية الوصول عن طريق شبكة الانترنت ، الكثير من المعلومات والفوائد على الانترنت , تلقى المستشار الشخصي من يجيب عن اسئلتك ،

2/ كيفية الاشتراك؟

* ادخال البيانات الخاصة بالعضو الجديد Discount Home Shoppers Club - DHS Club Free Membership
    * في رسالة بريد الكتروني اتباع الوصله الاولى
    * في الوثيقة ، وأدخل اعلى شفره سرية PASSWORD، وتؤكد بالضغط على زر
    * واذهب الى مركز التحكم الخاص بك
    * اتصل بالمستشار الشخصي هو دليلك
    =====================================================================

net4businesss@hotmail.fr

...::: Comment Gagner de l'Argent sur le Net? :::... || Mour@d EL KEDD@NI ||

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض