صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
النتائج 16 إلى 18 من 18

الموضوع: استفتاء لجميع مطوري ويب

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2001
    المشاركات

What is your scripting language/platform of choice?

(26993 total votes)

ASP 12.8%---- 3446 votes
    C/C++ 2.1%- 567 votes
    CFML 1.7%- 466 votes
    Flash 2.2%- 589 votes
    Java 2.6%- 700 votes
    JavaScript 4.6% -- 1252 votes
    Perl 13.9% --- 3746 votes
    PHP 56.8% ---------------- 15333 votes
    Python 0.9% - 234 votes
    XML 1.8% - 493 votes
    Other 0.6% - 167 votes

http://www.hotscripts.com/polls/results.hsp

ملاحظة .....

ملاحظة طريفة جداً :
    " لم تدخل دوت نت في المنافسة "
    ولذلك أنا موافق على النتائج ..
    لوووووووووول

مع تقديري لهذه المساهمة القيمة لك أيها الزميل المبدع ..
    وشكرا لكم جميعاً ..
    تحياتي ..

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2002
    المشاركات

Alsalam 3alaikum ya jama3ah :D

I am sorry, but I can't speak Arabic well, nor type it even if my life depended on it. I would like to give you my experience point of view on this subject, but not in too much detail (if someone would be kind enough to translate this to everyone so we all can benefit, that would be GREAT!). Lets define everything first:

PHP/MySQL: Two very power utilities that are PLATFORM INDEPENDENT (works on Unix, Linux, FreeBSD, Windows98/ME/NT/2000/XP...etc), a part of the Open Source community, and most importantly... FREE. Its speed and reliability is not because its a fast language, but depends on how clean the code is and what sort of programming "clicks" have been used like user-sessions etc. that enhance the performance of the web application.

.NET/ASP - Microsoft: Very powerful utilities that can be used for web application development purposes. Visually appealing, yet hard to implement. A major downslide of this technology is the lack of FREE resources on the internet by experts in the field when compared to PERL/CGI/PHP. Besides, .NET or ASP don't work unless they are on a Microsoft platform. Another fact that is known about Microsoft is their products always enter the market with many bugs that need constent updating, which is a major "two thumbs down". Lets not even speak of the price tag they have on their product line.

Oracle vs MySQL? visit http://www.mysql.com to read a recent comparison test conducted... VERY INTERESTING.

my opinion
    I prefer PHP over the rest anytime for web development and as a programming language. Its ability to deliver powerful solutions with minimal cost variables are a definite PLUS! Also its ability to pass through e-commerce with minial security breach issues.

My favorite database? mySQL or Oracle? Depends on the project. Its true that mySQL did defeat many databases in a test lately done by PC magazine (i think). If the project required secure transmittal of information then I do prefer Oracle because it is more secure than any other database, and is able to handle MANY transactions and millions of records without a reduction in performance. On the otherhand, mySQL would be best used for business websites of which its database security is not too big of a deal. Its always good to have your site backed-up or even mirrored just in case there is an evil destroying breach of your internet server.

I welcome any suggestions to what I said. I know I am not the guru people think I am but I always try to simplify facts that seem technical to NONtechnical people

DO YOU NEED ORACLE SOFTWARE? VISUAL STUDIO .NET Enterprise Edition - FULL? Other software in mind? I can get you any program you want without the BIG price tag. Email me... halkibsi@mtiaz.com
    If someone would translate this then that would be GREAT!
    w'al-Salam 3alaikum

halkibsi غير متواجد حالياً

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض