تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2003
    المشاركات

يأخوان رايكم في limestonenetworks

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة

وش رايكم في limestonenetworks

لانها اشوف عندها عرض على الصفحة التالية
    http://www.limestonenetworks.com/landing/feb_12/

ابي نصيحتكم اخذ منها ولا لا لاني ودي اخذ العرض الثاني ان شاء الله الصفحة تكون واضحة بأنتظاركم

تحياتي لكم..

لم اسمع عنها من قبل ولكن قد قرات عنها الموضوع التالى بعنوان ابعد عن شركة limestone ويشتكى فيها مر الشكوى من الشركة

The first month was great, my tickets were answered on time, and downtime was kept to a bare minimum. It all started going downhill from the second month. I think they knew that it was much harder for me to move to a different company because I had setup up everything. They were correct on this, I really didn't want to spend 8 hours moving all the websites, databases, etc... The problems started during the second month when I received a ticket about ~5 hours prior to an "emergency maintenance". I really didn't think twice about it expect the fact that they did not give enough of a time window, but this was still fine, emergencies happen. To my knowledge, they were able to complete the "emergency maintenance" in less than a day. Right when the servers came back up, the bandwidth meter was not working.

As any customer would do, I put in a ticket and asked for a fix. The wait time between responses to tickets was getting longer, as prior to the second month, the average response time was ~40-50 minutes. It had been almost 8 hours and I still did not receive a response. So I waited patiently not knowing of the outcome, and after ~12 hours I received a response from one of the technicians and he told me that during the "emergency maintenance" the bandwidth logs were lost. I personally believe that the software they were/are using to monitor the bandwidth went sour, but this is just an assumption.

To make the story short, at the end of the month I was not able to monitor my bandwidth because of the issue Limestonenetwork was having. Suddenly the bandwidth meter came back to life and had all the logs that were "lost", according to one of the technicians. There were a couple of days left prior to my billing date, so I had to shave a couple of applications that use up a large amount of bandwidth. I really did not want to do this, neither did my customers. I can not really blame Limestonenetworks for this, but it was still an unpleasant journey and may I say, unprofessional.

I was not happy with services provided during the second month, but I still wanted to give Limestonenetworks another chance, and most importantly save myself the ~8 hours switching from data center to data center. As the third month approached, I was looking forward to it. About 5 days into the month, another problem arose, large DDOS attacks on a daily basis. Even though I don't blame Limestonenetworks for the attacks, I am furious at the amount of help they were able to provide. I have been with several other host who have helped with their part, even though the servers are not managed. The request I made to Limestonenetworks was to block the IPs that were causing the attacks, but they declined to do so, I am assuming because of a conflict in interest. If they did block the IPs at the router level, it would limit traffic to other customers. Thus, I tried using other methods which were not as affective, but nonetheless provided some relief. Just to clarify, it was not the event itself, but the customer service that was provided. They did not mention any sort of solution, even though the attacks were big enough (~92mb/s) to affect other customers. The attacks forced my bandwidth to go well over the preset. Therefore, I had to pay for the overages, even though I asked Limestonenetworks to work out a deal, since they don't have any sort of DDOS protection.

I don't want to go into every single month, but if you have read this far, you can reach your conclusion. In my opinion I strongly urge people planning on buying services from Limestonenetworks to stay away. Just for the record, I have been with almost every major host providing dedicated servers, and have never had such a bad experience. It seems as if Limestonenetworks is being ran by 17 years old who really don't know how to manage a company. I hope this will be my last month with them, it now seems that ~8 hours spent on moving will be the best experience with Limestonenetworks.

Any questions or opposition is welcomed and I will answer them to my best knowledge. I hope this post can provide answers to future/current clients of Limestonenetworks.

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2005
    المشاركات

شركة قوية ولها سمعتها

توكل الله وخذ منها

اعرف شخص عنده حوالي 8 سيرفرات منهم

إذا تريد خصومات من هناك ممكن أوفر لك

تحياتي لك

ينتظر رسالة التوكيد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2003
    المشاركات

يعطيك العافية اخوي Spark Egypt واخوي OKYESNO ننتظر بقية الاعضاء

لانة الصراحة عرضهم مرة حلو

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2008
    المشاركات

انا سمعت عنها انها شركة ممتازة انصحك بها وانا ان شاء الله قريبا اكون عندهم

ينتظر رسالة التوكيد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2003
    المشاركات

اخوي moramo والله هذا الي اتمناه انها تكون شركة كويسه

شاكر لك يالغالي

تحياتي لك..

والله يا اخوانى ما سمعت عنها اى خير فى موقع webhostingtalk والله اعلم

ينتظر رسالة التوكيد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2003
    المشاركات

اخوي Spark Egypt يعطيك العافية لمتابعتك للموضوع

يالغالي الشكاوي الي على الشركة من اي ناحيه هل من ناحية الدعم او من خطوط الاتصال او من الهاردوير !!

كل كلامهم عنها ليس فى الدعم الفنى او الخدمة ولكن فى الــ Abuse والــ Suspend يعطو للسيرفرات Suspend باسباب غير منطقية وغير مبررة وكى يتم فك السسبند تقوم بدفع 130 دولار

والله اعلم فى النهاية ولكنى انقل لك ما كتب عنهم

عضو نشيط جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2006
    المشاركات

انا جربتها

الشركه فاشله جدا

خصوصا عند الدعم الفني

و ايضا سرعة الاتصال لديهم سيئه + انقطاع متواصل

ينتظر رسالة التوكيد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2003
    المشاركات

يعطيكم العافية شباب

تم صرف النظر عنها

تحياتي للجميع

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات

شركة سيئة كما ذكر في الويب هوستنج توك

• العملاء الجدد : سيرفرك الآن بخصم 50% مع سيرفر هدية مجانية !
    • نقبل PayPal - Master Card - Visa تفعيل فوري

عضو نشيط جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2002
    المشاركات

UP

شباب ايش اخبار الداتا سنتر الان؟ هل تغير شي؟

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات

UP

شباب ايش اخبار الداتا سنتر الان؟ هل تغير شي؟

نعم تحسن الحال الان ،

الشبكة صارت أفضل ، لكن الدعم ليس الأفضل .

• العملاء الجدد : سيرفرك الآن بخصم 50% مع سيرفر هدية مجانية !
    • نقبل PayPal - Master Card - Visa تفعيل فوري

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض