النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: Google Site Map Maker its free here

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2007
    المشاركات

Google Site Map Maker its free here

موضوع وجدته في منتدى اجنبي

وش فايدته وايش هو مدري لاني ما اعرف انقلش بس الزبده انه مختص في Search Engine Optimization وله فائدة كبيرة لاهل المواقع والمهتمين

الموضوع

===========

GoogleSiteMapMaker

Are You Sick And Tired Of Trying To Figure Out The Secret Formula Of Getting Listed In Google?
    That’s why you need a Google site map.

Google site maps let people find every page you have quickly and easily.

But to make a Google site map you have to install a script onto your web site, and then try to get that script to run, right?

Let me ask you something: how much time do you spend hassling with scripts that are supposed to make Google site maps for you? Too much?

Yeah, me too. Those stupid scripts never seemed to work right and I was spending half my day sometimes trying to sort them out. I’d install them on my site, then experience massive frustration trying to get them to run.

But what if you didn’t have to deal with site-based scripts?

What if you could make Google site maps quickly and easily off your PC desktop?

If you’d like to save yourself time and frustration, this will be one of the most important messages you’ll ever read.

Here’s what Google site maps do for you…

• Help people find more of your web pages, since they give you better crawl coverage.

• Make sure that when people search on your keywords they get fresher search results.

• Let you provide specific information to Google concerning your web pages, like when a page was last modified or how frequently it changes.

• Get your web pages crawled by Google quickly without having to know some secret back door into the search engines like many of those SEO guys will try to sell you packages for.

here the download link

http://rapidshare.com/files/18203737...temap.zip.html

عضو نشيط جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المشاركات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض