النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

الموضوع: Calander web appalication

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2005
    المشاركات

Calander web appalication

Dear all,

i want to install sort of a calendar engine i dont even know if this is the right name .. basically here is what i need:

1. surfer goes to domain.tld/events .. sees a large calendar viewing this month with ability to flip months back and forth
    2. surfer can click on days numbers (in bold) to view event
    3. events are needed to be shown like blog articles and have blog abilities of posting images and youtube movies, which is posted only by admin (me)
    4. admin (me) can log in to domain.tdl/events/admin and add/modify/delete events if possible in way looks like WP blog or similar, the point is i want it user friendly that requires word processing knowledge
    5. i want to use it on several sites i own

now the questions are:
    1. what are the recommended language for such web app, ASP PHP XML CSS ..etc, my server is running on windows and plesk it supports all
    2. is there free ones or where can i buy ready ones and easy to customize with minimal coding
    3. is there a blog and/or plugin that acts the way mentioned, and is it customizable in terms of design
    4. theme/plugin/application it would be great if free but willing to pay
    5. if some one willing to create it for me preferable to have it in XML also willing to pay - kindly mention cost and time required

cheers

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2003
    المشاركات

check this out

ajax calendar -

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المشاركات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض