بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
إلي كل من له دومين عند العرب ومسجل بإسمه هذه الشركة ممكن تنقله لك وهذا ردها علي وطريقة نقل الدومين بشرط أن يكون البريد المسجل فى بيانات الدومين هو بريدك لأنهم سيراسلونك عليه
You can verify that you are the registrant of these domain names vby going to www.uwhois.com and entering the domain name. It will bring up the information about the current registrant, in this case that would be you.

If you would liek to transfer these domains away from the current registrar to us you will need to follow these instructions.

To transfer a domain name, you must complete the transfer request form.

1. Go to the Go Daddy home page, www.GoDaddy.com.

2. Now select Transfer to Go Daddy.

**Before completing the online transfer application make sure your domain name has not expired. We ask that you have at least one week left until expiration to ensure your domain will transfer. If your domain name has expired contact your current registrar to purchase an additional year and then complete the online transfer form.

3. Begin the Domain Transfer Registration by following the online application.

Step 1- Enter Domain Name Information

Enter the domain name that you are going to be transferring to Go Daddy. (If you are going to transfer more than one name, click the line above the domain name box that says: “Click here to transfer more than one domain at a time.” A box will appear to transfer up to 300 names. (You will have to repeat the transfer process for each group of 300 domains to be transferred.)
Enter the current registrar in the next box, if known. Press Continue.

Step 2- Log In / Enter Contact Information

At the next screen you will enter your username and password. If you are a returning customer, enter your current username and password. If not, you will need to create one.

Please make sure that both your username and password begin with a letter and are at least five characters long. Take a minute to write down your username and password for future reference.
NOTE: Your username and password are not activated until after the transfer is complete.

Press Continue.

Enter your registrant information (required information has a star to the right). Press Submit.

If there is another person to be listed as the Technical, Administrative or Billing contacts, click on that title to enter their information. If these are not changed the registrant will be listed as all contacts. NOTE: The ADMINISTRATIVE e-mail address you specify MUST match the administrative e-mail address at your current registrar!
Press Continue.

Step 3- Enter Name Server Information

Choose one of the five options.
- "Keep the existing name servers.
- "This domain will not be hosted anywhere"- you are simply registering a domain name and don't intend on hosting a web site in the near future.
- "I don't have a hosting provider, I'll park it here free.” If you don't have a hosting provider yet, you can have Go Daddy "park" your domain. Go Daddy will point your domain to a generic web page until you are ready to host your site.
- "I will be using Go Daddy as the hosting provider for this domain.” After you register your domain name, you can set up the hosting account. All the technical information will be taken care of behind the scenes.
- "I'm hosting with another ISP, I'll enter my Name Server information below:"- Simply enter your own hosting details in the spaces provided. You can register your own Name Server after you've purchased your domain name.

Press Continue.

Step 4-Review Transfer and Registration Agreements

Make sure the spelling of the domain name(s) are correct. In the middle of the screen there are links to read the Transfer and Registration Agreements. You must review BOTH of these documents.

Before exiting this screen you need to check the boxes that say:
- I have read and accept the Transfer Agreement.
- I have read and accept the Registration Agreement.
- I am the legal registrant or can demonstrate my legal authority to act on behalf of the registrant for the domain(s) specified in this transaction.

Press Continue.

Step 5- Confirm Transfer Details

Confirm the information is correct for the domain name(s), Registrant and Name Servers (if chosen).
**If you would like additional services add them here.
**If you are going to be hosting with us you will create another password different from you domain password. NOTE: Take a moment to write down your hosting username and password for future reference, they are not the same as your login username and password.

Press Continue.

Verify your total order is correct and press continue, this will take you to your Shopping Cart. Again, it will show your purchases. If all is correct...continue with check-out.

You will verify your customer and shipping information one last time and continue with check-out.

Enter your credit card information to pay for the domain transfer(s) and services chosen.
**We only accept credit card payment online for domain transfers.
**If the transfer is not paid for the transfer will not take place.
Complete your purchase.

What happens next?
Your administrative contact will be sent an email to authorize the transfer. The transfer will not be initiated without acceptance from the administrative contact, which is done by a return e-mail to Go Daddy. Once initiated, transfers take 5 days to complete. You will be notified by e-mail from Go Daddy when your transfer is final.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please check our web forum for information that may answer some of your questions at:

Supportwebsite.com

Sincerely,
Daniel B.
Go Daddy Software
Customer Care Representative

Please ask about our daily phone specials when contacting one of our representatives at the following numbers:

Support: 480-505-8877
Domain Support: 480-505-8899
Billing: 480-505-8855
ITax: 480-505-8888