الموضوع: ارجوكم اب مساعدة بهالمشكلة

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2009
    المشاركات

ارجوكم اب مساعدة بهالمشكلة

عندى مشكلة بالconfig.php
    وتطلعلي هالرسالة بلوحة التحكمارجو مساعدتي

I'm really at a loss. In fact, I'd have no problem sending $10-$30 to someone via PayPal if they can get this working for me. It should be simple... for those who know servers, MySQL and the likes... but that's not me.

I keep getting these errors:
    Warning: main(../../_scripts/PromoCodeScript/includes/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I'm trying to install a new script. I am hosted with GoDaddy on a Linux OS. An install.php script is to install the whole thing and then I should be able to access an admin area to use it.

But that's just not working.

The install.php does go through the installation, creates the config file and tells me the Installation went okay. As soon as I head over to the admin area, I get messages like the one above or more specifically like this:

Warning: main(../../_scripts/PromoCodeScript/includes/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/r/o/b/robtoth27/html/DearEmployee/admin/index.php on line 4

But the errors reference lines 4, 5, 6 and 28.

ابي الحل الله يخليكم تعبت ماني عارفة اجيب الكونفج من فين

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات

تاكد من معلومات القاعدة الله لا يهينك

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2009
    المشاركات

الله يسلم عمرك وممكن تشرح لي كيف اتاكد من معلومات القاعدة

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض