اخي انور الله يجزاك كل خير .. هالشركة تتحجج في كل شيء بعد الحذف يقولون تأخرت عن 24 ساعة
والدفع والمبلغ السابقة لم يعاد الى حسابي حتى الان علما صار هالخطأ والمصيبة بعد الدفع خلال نصف ساعة فقط
كنت ابى احذف بيانات فيزتي من حساب زميلي ولاادري ايش حذفت بالخطا ويليت تعلمني اخي انور كيفية حذف بيانات فيزتي الله يستر عليك
وراسلت الشركة ووصلني الرد ولاادري ماذا يقصدون ولغتي الله بالخير .. ويليت تنصحني بشركة دومينات محترمة مع رايك بقودادي .

Discussion Notes
Support Staff Response
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for contacting Online Support. I am sorry for the confusion. It is to my understanding that you are trying to deactivate a payment method. Please make sure that the services setup on the payment method are moved to a valid account.

To update the Credit Card on your account, please use the following instructions:

First, login to your account. If you have trouble please use our Account Retrieval Page to help get into your account.

Once logged in, follow these steps:

• Select 'My Payment Information' from the 'My Account' menu.
• Select the radio button next to the desired payment method in the list or select the radio button for 'No Payment Method' to add a new payment method.
• Click the 'Update Payment Option' button.
• If you would like to use a different form of payment for all items currently associated with this payment method, click the "Change" link.
• After making any changes, click the 'Save Changes' button.

To deactivate a single payment method, please use the following instructions:

• Select 'My Payment Information' from the 'My Account' menu.
• Select the radio button next to the desired payment method in the list.
• Click the 'Deactivate Payment Method' button.
• Follow the on-screen directions to remove the expired payment method.

If this is not what you are referring to please reply back with more information so that we may better assist you.

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

Best Regards,
Thad C.
Online Support Representative