صفحة 3 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123
النتائج 31 إلى 36 من 36

الموضوع: حلال المشاكل

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2006
    المشاركات

ستاذي الفاضل كارم ابراهيم

ان اعاني من مشكله بالارسال بالسيرفر ومن خلال احد المواضيع قمت بمراسلة المايكروسوفت لحل المشكله

ملال الرابط التالي

https://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?p...sbl&ct=eformts

طبعا انا كتبت كل الاشياء المطلوبه وعلى حسب الشرحايضا الي في الموضوع

المهم تم الرد علي

بالتالي

Hello xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for writing to the JMR Partner Management Team. My name is Maybelle and I understand that you need assistance in joining the Junk Mail Reporting Partner Program. I fully realize the importance of this matter and I am happy to assist you today.
    Windows Live Hotmail has a Junk E-Mail Reporting (JMR) Partner Program to help organizations maintain mailing best practices by unsubscribing unwanted recipients and ensuring clean mailing lists.
    We are pleased to inform you that your company has passed the initial qualifications for enrollment into the JMR Partner Program. However, we need a confirmation from your ISP [softlayer.com] that you have exclusive sending rights to the IP [xxxxxxxxxx]. This will not delay your enrollment process. As soon as we receive their confirmation e-mail, we will immediately add the IP to your feedback loop.
    An e-mail directly sent to JMRP@css.one.microsoft.com from your ISP [softlayer.com] is sufficient. Please advise them to use xxxxxxxxxxxID as the e-mail subject for easy tracking.
    Please note that the intent of this program is to provide you with a list of users that wish to be removed from your mail distributions. Participation in the program does not guarantee that your IP will not be blocked in the future and that individual blocking or un-blocking issues will still need to be handled through the Hotmail Support Team.
    If you have any questions, please feel free to respond to this e-mail. We look forward to your participation in this program.

Thank you,

Maybelle C.
    The JMR Partner Management Team
    وايضا رساله منهم اخرى هي

Hello xxxxxxxxx,

My name is Jose Mari and we already received the confirmation from your ISP about your exclusive sending rights. I appreciate your interest in joining this program.

We are pleased to inform you that your company has passed the initial qualifications for enrollment into The Junk Email Reporting Program (JMRP). Our next step would be to establish a Junk E-Mail Reporting Agreement with your organization.

Our preferred method of establishing this agreement is via digitally signing the Junk Mail Reporting Agreement. To set up the digital document and provide signing instructions, we will need the full name and email address of the person who is authorized to sign for your company. Please note that if the company name in the first paragraph is incorrect, the correct name must be included. When we have all this information, an email will be sent to the signer with a link to our digital signing site. The digital signing process is simple and in most cases much faster than signing and mailing a hardcopy of the agreement.

However, if you prefer to sign a hardcopy agreement, please notify us via this email address and we will send you a copy of the partner agreement for signature.

To proceed with your enrolment, our team will require all of the following database entry information in order to complete your actual enrollment into the JMR partner program.

· Full Name of someone who is authorized to sign the JMRP contract on behalf of your organization

· His or her e-mail address.

· Send spam complaints as (Select One):

- RFC 822 attachment

- Original

Note: The contact alias is the email address of someone within your organization we can contact should there be any issues or problems. We recommend that spam complaints be sent to a dedicated "Forwarding E-mail Address" as an "RFC 822 Attachment".

To know more about the Junk Email Reporting Program (JMRP), please read the following information:

The JMR program is a long-term solution that we offer as an option for senders who have been blocked due to excessive reports of unwanted e-mail complaints by Windows Live Hotmail customers. Enrollment in this program will benefit you as a sender as it will help you keep your e-mail lists updated. You will also be provided with a list of Windows Live Hotmail customers who are interested and uninterested in receiving e-mails from your company. With JMRP, you can identify which accounts on your system are being used to send SPAM.

Please be aware that this is not a "white listing service' or "safelist.' If your company's sending IP continues to exceed the allowable number of complaints, your IP could be blocked. Please check MSN Postmaster for more information on Hotmail sending practices.

This program is only available for senders who have exclusive sending rights for their outbound IPs. Senders who are sending from a shared IP do not qualify for the Junk Mail Reporting Program. We also need to know that your organization can take corrective action with the feedback emails that we provide.

Please also note that the intent of this program is to provide you with a list of users that wish to be removed from your mail distributions or to provide your organization with examples of reported spam emails. The expectation that we have is that action will be taken to prevent such emails from reaching Hotmail customers, by either eliminating these types of emails from being sent or to remove the Hotmail customers from your mailing lists.

One question that often comes up is surrounding the complaint format. We offer two methods of forwarding complaint email messages: "Original" and "RFC822 Attachment." For "Original," the complaint is forwarded as-is as we received it. The "from" address is the Hotmail customer's alias. For "RFC822 Attachment," we forward the complaint as an attachment to an email from staff@hotmail.com.

We recommend that you have complaints forwarded to an address dedicated to Hotmail complaints and we recommend having complaints forwarded as "RFC822 Attachments." This will give you a way to uniquely identify any received emails as complaints since they will be received in the Hotmail complaint mailbox and they will show a "from" address of staff@hotmail.com. This also gives you an address you can "safelist' so forwarded complaints aren't blocked by your spam filters.

Lastly, the Smart Network Data Services (SNDS) augments the JMRP in that it provides senders and ISPs with data about mail activity from their IP space that's sent to Hotmail/Windows Live Hotmail. We developed this service to not only protect our consumers from abusive activities but to also help the entire e-mail ecosystem to build back the eroding trust in e-mail communications.

By consuming the data with SNDS and the JMRP, senders and ISPs alike can realize real financial and reputation improvements.

The data provided by SNDS can greatly benefit an ISP and lead to cost savings, improved customer satisfaction and improved reputation. Often times ISPs may not be aware of the types of traffic emanating from their networks. The data captured within SNDS can provide some granular views about how much traffic we see going to our consumers and how they are rating this traffic. This information can help ISPs detect and stop abusive users on their network which reduces bandwidth costs and will improve their networks reputation.

If you have any questions, please feel to include it on your reply. We look forward to your participation in this program.

Thank you,

Jose Mari M.

The JMR Program Management Team

فقمت بدور بالرد عليهم بالتالي

Company Information

Name: xxxxx
    Address: Dibba
    Alhidn
    Sharjah, ot 12392 (AE)
    Pri. Phone: 97150xxxxxx
    Pri. Email: xxxxxx@hotmail.com
    Abuse Email: xxxxx@xxxxxxx

Authorized person is xxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx
    Email : xxxxx@xxxxxxx
    ورجعوا علي برساله تفيد بالتالي

Hello xxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for writing back to the JMR Program Management Team. My name is Jose Mari and I am responding to your request for enrollment to the Junk Mail Reporting Partner Program. I appreciate your interest in joining this program.

I appreciate the information you have provided. For us to fully process your enrollment, we need to know the "Send spam complaints as" information. We offer two methods of forwarding complaint email messages: "Original" and "RFC822 Attachment." For "Original," the complaint is forwarded as-is as we received it. The "from" address is the Hotmail customer's alias. For "RFC822 Attachment," we forward the complaint as an attachment to an email from staff@hotmail.com.

We recommend that you have complaints forwarded to an address dedicated to Hotmail complaints and we recommend having complaints forwarded as "RFC822 Attachments." This will give you a way to uniquely identify any received emails as complaints since they will be received in the Hotmail complaint mailbox and they will show a "from" address of staff@hotmail.com. This also gives you an address you can "safelist' so forwarded complaints aren't blocked by your spam filters.

If you have any questions, please feel to include it on your reply. We look forward to your participation in this program.

Thank you,

Jose Mari M.

طبعا انا ما فهمت لي شيء منها

وارسلت له

Hello Mr Jose Mari,

Thank you for your reply till now I didnt understand why I am not able to send mails to hotmail,
    my company loosing lots of money due to this problem as my clients are not able to use this facility.

Please try to solve my problem as soonas possible or give me an easy way to be able using the mail server again.
    I am waitin your reply impatiently .

Regards ..
    فراسلني بهذه الرساله الاخير وشكله يطلب مني بأن ابدا من اول وجديد

ياخي بلله عليك شو الحل وياهم

رسالتهم الاخير

Thank you for writing back to JMR Partner Management Team. This is Maybelle again and I understand that you want to join the JMR program. You also mentioned that you are having problems sending e-mail messages to Hotmail users. I fully realize the importance of this matter and I am happy to assist you today.

Nathan, if you still want to continue with JMRP enrollment, please confirm if you would like to have the spam complaints be sent as an "RFC 822 attachment" or "Original."

We offer two methods of forwarding complaint email messages: "Original" and "RFC822 Attachment." For "Original," the complaint is forwarded as-is as we received it. The "from" address is the Hotmail customer's alias. For "RFC822 Attachment," we forward the complaint as an attachment to an email from staff@hotmail.com.

We recommend that you have complaints forwarded to an address dedicated to Hotmail complaints and we recommend having complaints forwarded as "RFC822 Attachments." This will give you a way to uniquely identify any received emails as complaints since they will be received in the hotmail complaint mailbox and they will show a "from" address of staff@hotmail.com. This also gives you an address you can safelist so forwarded complaints aren't blocked by your spam filters.

For your being unable to send e-mail messages to Hotmail users, I suggest that you submit a support request to the Sender Support Team using the following link as they are in the best position to address your concern:

https://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?p...sbl&ct=eformts

The Sender Support team will need the questions in the e-form answered in order to quickly and effectively troubleshoot the difficulties you are having with regards to your e-mail not being received by the intended Hotmail customers
    If you have any questions, please feel free to include it on your next e-mail. We look forward to your participation in this program.

If you have any questions, please feel free to include it on your reply.

Thank you,

Maybelle C.
    The JMR Partner Management Team

بوشما غير متواجد حالياً

رد على دول بدي

RFC822 Attachment

واشترك فى البرنامج الاخر ايضا

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2006
    المشاركات

طب ارسلت لهم هذه الرساله

Hello Mr Jose Mari,

Thank you for your time, and for your information
    I did started my problem solution from the web you have provided down below
    https://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?p...eformts&scrx=1 as I was mailing them the problem and recieving the replies till they asked me about the informations of my company and from myside I have provided them all what they asked me and from thier side I have recieved an ID number but my question is how can you provide me the "RFC822 Attachment" or where to find it and how ? breifely my simple request is that my clients would be able to send and recieve mails from and to HOTMAIL and my server to be released from HOTMAIL SPAM.

My strongest request is to find me a better solution rather than asking me several things I am not aware of it and I dont wanna go deep in the methods tell me if there are some simple steps, from yourside if you can open it up for me the RFC822 or can do it then do it please if you see it the solution.

ثم قامو بالرد علي بالتالي

Thank you for writing back to the JMR Partner Management Team. My name is Glenn and I am responding to your concern on how you can be able to send messages to Hotmail again. I am pleased to assist.

For us to properly assist you, please send us the SRXID number of your correspondence with the Sender Support Team. However, if you have been advised to join the JMR program and since this is a pending application to the program, you will only need to select one from the choices below to complete your enrollment. This will be the format of how you want Spam complaints to be sent to you.

- RFC 822 attachment

- Original

For your convenience, I have again provided the following information:

We offer two methods of forwarding complaint email messages: "Original" and "RFC822 Attachment." For "Original," the complaint is forwarded as-is as we received it. The "from" address is the Hotmail customer's alias. For "RFC822 Attachment," we forward the complaint as an attachment to an email from staff@hotmail.com.

You may refer to our previous response for information on the above. We look forward to your participation in this program.

Thank you,

Glenn

فارسل لهم هذه الرساله

Hi Mr Glenn,

Thank you for your response as you can see the subject address is the ID number anyhow Im puting it back here the ID number is (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxID) and I prefer RFC 822 attachment method but please I need it as soon as possible because my clients work is totaly stopped.

Regards ..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ثم تم الرد علي بالتالي

Hello ,

Thank you for writing back to the Junk Mail Reporting Partner Management Team. Again, this is Glenn and I appreciate the information you provided.

The SRXID I was asking was of your correspondence with the Sender Support Team who you were able to contact through https://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?p...sbl&ct=eformts regarding the issue on not being able to send to Hotmail. We were unable to pull out any history of your contact with their team on our records. However, I recommend you contact them further regarding your issue on not being able to send to Hotmail.

In the meantime, I will be forwarding this service request to the department who will continue processing your JMRP application. Please be assured that I will take the responsibility in making sure that your concern will be given priority, and that you need not to resubmit this service request.

You are valuable at JMR Partner Management and we strive to provide you with consistent and effective service.

Regards,

Glenn

JMR Partner Management Team

اخوي بالله عليك شو موضوعهم وهل هذه حركه منهم ولا شو موضوعهم بالضبط

بوشما غير متواجد حالياً

اخي كارم

لدي 4 اي بي للسيرفر
    حينما استخدم دالة من دوال ال php لجلب المحتوي
    وليكن file_get_contents فهي تجلب ب ip منهم وهو الأساسي للسيرفر
    هذا الأي بي تم حجبه في احد المواقع اللي اجلب منها معلومات
    فأريد تغيره ب ip اخر فكيف يكون ذلك ؟
    جرب تغير ip الحساب نفسه ولكن لم يتغير كون الأباتشي يعمل عليه
    جربت من ال whm

Service Configuration
    Apache Configuration
    Reserved IPs Editor

حددت ip واحد فقط
    ولكن لم يتغير ايضا

غيرته في
    Basic cPanel/WHM Setup
    Main Shared Virtual Host IP

ولكن لم يتغير ايضا

هل اغير كل مدخلات الأي بي القديم للجديد في ملف الأباتشي ؟
    وهل يوجد عمليه من لوحة التحكم لتسخيل الأمر فالحسابات كثيرة

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات

السلام عليكم

عندي استضافة باسمين نطاق

الأول .. almijer.com
    الثاني .. albavari.com

أريد توجيه الدومين الثاني لمجلد فرعي في الإستضافة /public_html/fcb

بحيث يظهر في شريط عنوان المتصفح albavari.com

ليكون كأنه موقع ثاني مستقل عن الموقع الأول

وشكرا على المجهود

LibyanDeveloper غير متواجد حالياً

طب ارسلت لهم هذه الرساله

ثم قامو بالرد علي بالتالي

فارسل لهم هذه الرساله

ثم تم الرد علي بالتالي

اخوي بالله عليك شو موضوعهم وهل هذه حركه منهم ولا شو موضوعهم بالضبط
    تابع معهم واعطهم الرقم الى كان يظهر لك فى اول الرسالة مافيش حركات منهم ولا حاجة

اخي كارم

لدي 4 اي بي للسيرفر
    حينما استخدم دالة من دوال ال php لجلب المحتوي
    وليكن file_get_contents فهي تجلب ب ip منهم وهو الأساسي للسيرفر
    هذا الأي بي تم حجبه في احد المواقع اللي اجلب منها معلومات
    فأريد تغيره ب ip اخر فكيف يكون ذلك ؟
    جرب تغير ip الحساب نفسه ولكن لم يتغير كون الأباتشي يعمل عليه
    جربت من ال whm

Service Configuration
    Apache Configuration
    Reserved IPs Editor

حددت ip واحد فقط
    ولكن لم يتغير ايضا

غيرته في
    Basic cPanel/WHM Setup
    Main Shared Virtual Host IP

ولكن لم يتغير ايضا

هل اغير كل مدخلات الأي بي القديم للجديد في ملف الأباتشي ؟
    وهل يوجد عمليه من لوحة التحكم لتسخيل الأمر فالحسابات كثيرة
    الامر انتهي ماسنجر

السلام عليكم

عندي استضافة باسمين نطاق

الأول .. almijer.com
    الثاني .. albavari.com

أريد توجيه الدومين الثاني لمجلد فرعي في الإستضافة /public_html/fcb

بحيث يظهر في شريط عنوان المتصفح albavari.com

ليكون كأنه موقع ثاني مستقل عن الموقع الأول

وشكرا على المجهود
    لو معاك addon domain يمكن ذلك
    لايمكن من park

هذا والله اعلى واعلم ..

تحياتي وعذرا ساغلق الموضوع لانشغالي بعمل وساحاول متابعة الاستفساارت فى المواضيع الاخري

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض