النتائج 1 إلى 11 من 11

الموضوع: هل البرامج تزيد من وزن جهازك ( جرب الرجيم )

هل البرامج تزيد من وزن جهازك ( جرب الرجيم )

السلام عليكم

سؤال في منتدي ميكروسوفت

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...d-bbd5cb1a7605

ياتري ما هو رد شلة اللينوكس

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2007
    المشاركات

هههههههههههههه

اعجبني هذا الرد
    There has been cases (in computers with 1Tb of Hard drive and more) of people left eMule activated 3 days and when that people returned to the computer,there was a hole in the floor instead.
    هو انت اللي سألت السؤال ولا أيه ؟

هههههههههههههه

اعجبني هذا الرد

هو انت اللي سألت السؤال ولا أيه ؟
    لا طبعا
    انا لدي خبرة ان الأحجام هذه تكون احجام وهمية وليست حقيقية حيث تحمل في الزمن الوهمي
    وحسب نسبة اينشتاين للزمن الوهمي
    كل ما يحمل في الزمن الوهمي لا يمكن أن يؤثر في الزمن الحقيقي او الأبعاد الثلاثة المتزنة

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2007
    المشاركات

لا مش قصدي ان لو انت انك بتسأل بجد .... يعني للمرح فقط

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2007
    المشاركات

اعتقد ان الغرض من موضوع هذا الشخص هو السخرية من منتجات مايكروسوفت ... اجمل ما في الموضوع التعليقات

The weight gain is not in the Xbox & Laptop, it is in *you* from all that junk food you are pigging out on while playing way too many games for way too many hours on your Xbox & Laptop.
    Dreading the day you Dolly your laptop???? Are you kidding me..... what does your laptop weigh 6 lbs. at the most? That about half the weight of your McDonalds bag...
    You better be carrying an Alienware laptop and not a netbook.
    I don't think this is just a technology problem. The other day, I was reading one of those MS press books (One of the Thick ones) and towards the end of the book (after reading it for about three hours) I wanted to get up for a glass of water and use the toilet eventually.
    But, here's when a strange thing happened. As i was about to get up (I usually read in bed) my head was so heavy that I couldn't get up. I roughly estimate the wheight increase ~564.32 grams.
    Well, I attributed this phenomena to the amount of information that got stored in my brain during that time (Notice the similarity there ? )
    I eventually fell asleep and when I woke up a few hours later to take the MS exam guess what?!? My head was light again, and I consequently failed the Exam as I couldn't remember anything a read on that book.
    Based on my experience, what I would suggest, is turn the laptop off, leave it like that for a few hours and then you can carry it around without risking to break your back. You might risk to loose your data but hey, your health is more important.

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المشاركات

اقراء الردود واضحك وبس

راسنا عن طريق التذاكر
    http://www.ks4host.com

وعن طريق الماسنجر
    Admin@Ks4HosT.CoM

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2003
    المشاركات

البيانات لها وزن في الحقيقة، لكن القرص الصلب يأتي محملا بكامله بالبيانات ويقوم المستخدم بتغيرها بين الصفر والواحد حسب الحاجة. لذا لايتغير وزن الجهاز بعد تحميل ملفات عليه لأنه يقوم فقط بتبديل مافيه ببيانات أخرى مساوية في الحجم.
    التقنية بضغطة زر

ـههههههههههههههههـ مت ضحك من النظرياآت اللي استنتجوهآ خخخخ

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    المشاركات

ربما لديه حمل و وزن على النظام ( ضغط) لكن انه يؤدي الى زيادة وزن الجهاز فهذا اعتقد انه من نظريات ما يكروسوفت في المستقبل البعيد
    على ما اعتقد تسعى مايكروسوفت برمجة نظام اقل وزن من و يندوز فيستا

مودتي اخي محب

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات

I don't think this is just a technology problem. The other day, I was reading one of those MS press books (One of the Thick ones) and towards the end of the book (after reading it for about three hours) I wanted to get up for a glass of water and use the toilet eventually.
    But, here's when a strange thing happened. As i was about to get up (I usually read in bed) my head was so heavy that I couldn't get up. I roughly estimate the wheight increase ~564.32 grams.
    Well, I attributed this phenomena to the amount of information that got stored in my brain during that time (Notice the similarity there ? )
    I eventually fell asleep and when I woke up a few hours later to take the MS exam guess what?!? My head was light again, and I consequently failed the Exam as I couldn't remember anything a read on that book.
    Based on my experience, what I would suggest, is turn the laptop off, leave it like that for a few hours and then you can carry it around without risking to break your back. You might risk to loose your data but hey, your health is more important.
    :funny:

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2003
    المشاركات

وانا اقول ليش اللابتوب زايد وزنه

how many GB's = 6oz?
    While normal weight/file ratio is approximately 0.02 oz/GB
    :funny:

احلى واحد اللي كان يقرأ كتاب وصار راسه ثقيل هههههههههههه

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض