النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: هل تريد ان تكسب مليون مشاهدة لموقعك حقيقة ليس خيال

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المشاركات

Talking هل تريد ان تكسب مليون مشاهدة لموقعك حقيقة ليس خيال

I've been all over the web the past 2 weeks trying to find a good way to automate traffic to my site.So i've looked into autosurfing.I joined a few and ran them and they were all basically the same.So I finally found one that I like,and it is well rounded with alot of options and will give you 1,000,000 hits to your site.Now it isn't going to blast the 1,000,000 hits to your site in one shot.That is just unrealistic by any standards.But it spreads the hits out day by day.To get the 1,000,000 hits,you have to autosurf 1,000 sites.Easy enough,just start autosurfing and go watch TV.

Now heres my Black Hat Method to speed up and maximize your results.

First of course join the site.
    Code:

http://FREEMILLIONAUTOSURF.COM

After you join you will have to autosurf 1000 sites for your account to become active.When you click on the autosurf in the tools section it brings up a separate window that surfs each site every 10 seconds.Hit the auto surf 10 times to bring up 10 surf windows.Now depending on your internet speed,you may be able to do more or less.Just test it out.This speeds this process times 10 and takes about 5 hours with 10 windows.After the 1000 sites are surfed you get your 1,000,000 hits for your site.These hits will be spread out in the course of months.But hey free traffic.

Now one more Black Hat Method to get even more views out of this.Go to places where you can get a shorter URL like tiny URL or where ever and make multiple accounts.

5 hours = 1,000,000 hits
    10 hours = 2,000,000 hits
    20 hours = 4,000,000 hits

You get the idea.The nice thing is once you have done all that surfing without even sitting at your computer,you don't have to do anything else but get hits to your site.40 hours of your computer running per week could can give you 8,000,000 hits which will be stretched out per account.

Any how there it is.Give it a try and if you have any questions,feel free to ask.

ولا تنسى اضافة موقعك لدليل المواقع المميز

http://dir.rodolphjarastv.com

تحياتي...............

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2006
    المشاركات

تم الاضافة
    حفر الباطن

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض