النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

الموضوع: paypal ورسالة غريبة لم افهمها !!

عضو نشيط جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2006
    المشاركات

paypal ورسالة غريبة لم افهمها !!

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة

اردت الاشتراك بخدمة ال paypal

انشأت الحساب
    واردت ربطة ببطاقة الائتمان

وتم الربط وبقيت خطوة آخيرة

وهي مطالبتي بإدخال الـ paypal code

وهو مكون من 4 ارقام

كنت اتوقع ان الارقام المطلوبة التي تكون خلف البطاقة
    دخلت الارقام 3 مرات وتم ايقاف البطاقة !!

راسلتهم وتم اعادة تنشيط البطاقة
    وتم حذف معلومات البطاقة واعادة كتابتها

وايضا الارقام ال 4 تظهر لي خاطئة

وتم ايقاف الحساب

راسلت الادارة لإعادة تنشيط الحساب

وارسلوا لي هذه الرسالة

Dear Fahad AL-Shammri, Hello my name is Jesus. I am sorry to hear about this situation, and understand your frustration and concern regarding confirmation of your card. In reviewing your account, I see you have linked your card to your account and the PayPal code was sent on (May 21, 2010).If you have online access to your card statement, it takes a few business days for the charge to appear, depending on your issuing bank. If you do not have online access to your credit card statement, wait to receive your printed statement in the mail.Your four-digit PayPal code is printed next to the word "PayPal", in theitem description section of your credit card statement.PayPal strongly discourages customers from calling their credit card companies to get the PayPal code. However, as a last resort, your creditcard company may be willing to provide you with a reprint of your statement.Note: We cannot provide you with the PayPal Code by email or by phone. We know situations like this can be difficult, so thanks for working with us. If you have more questions, visit our Help Center by clicking "Help" in the top right corner of any PayPal page. Sincerely,JesusPayPal, an eBay Company Copyright © 1999-2010 PayPal. All rights reserved.Consumer advisory - PayPal Pte. Ltd., the holder of PayPal's stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.
    وبعد فوات الآوان ادركت ان الارقام ال 4 احصلها من البنك
    راسلت البنك وتبين ان هناك 4 عمليات كل عملية توجد بها 6 ارقام وليس 4 كما هو مطلوب !!!

مرفق الملف

اتمنى شرح ماهو مقصود من الرسالة

وشكرا لكم

الصور المرفقة الصور المرفقة  
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة msn.com ; 23-05-2010 الساعة 01:39 AM

لخدمات التصميم والتطوير والبرمجة

www.3asheq.net

الأميل الرسمي

design@3asheq.net

( لا خير في كاتم العلم )

عضو نشيط جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2006
    المشاركات

اخواني تم ارسال اميل جديد من paypal

Dear Fahad AL-Shammri, Thank you for contacting PayPal. For security reasons your card was temporarily disabled because an incorrect PayPal code was entered three times. Your card is reactivated in the system and you can now add the card to your PayPal account.1. Log in to your PayPal account.2. Click "Profile" at the top of the page.3. Click the "Credit/Debit Cards" link in the Financial Information column.4. Click "Add" if you already have a card registered.5. Enter the required information.6. Click the "Add Card." Once your card is added, you can confirm it: To request a new PayPal code, click "Resend PayPal Code."1. Log in to your PayPal account.2. Click "Profile" at the top of the page.3. Click the "Credit/Debit Cards" link in the Financial Information column.4. Select the card and click "Link and Confirm My Card."5. Enter your PayPal code.6. Click "Submit." You can locate the 4-digit PayPal code on your card statement. This willbe displayed on both your online statement and your monthly paper statement near the small charge made by PayPal. Once you've completed these steps, you should receive a refund in your PayPal balance for the charge made by PayPal to your credit card. I'll be glad to hear from you if you need clarification, just email us back as we try our best to give you immediate answers. Thank you for choosing PayPal for your online payment needs. We appreciate your business. Sincerely,Grace PayPal Consumer SupportPayPal, an eBay Company Got more questions? You'll find answers at our improved help center. Click "Help" on the top right corner of any PayPal page to get started or you can visit www.PayPal.com/101. Copyright © 1999-2010 PayPal. All rights reserved.Consumer advisory - PayPal Pte. Ltd., the holder of PayPal's stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully. Original Message Follows:------------------------ Form Message customer subject: problem in my card customer message: Have you received your PayPal Expanded Use Number?: 'no' Additional Information: 'I tried to add my card but the system tell me that they are disabled, please help me. PP Code : INAA ###### MDSE GRANTED INAA ###### MDSE GRANTED INAA ###### MDSE GRANTED INAA ###### MDSE GRANTED Thanks''

لخدمات التصميم والتطوير والبرمجة

www.3asheq.net

الأميل الرسمي

design@3asheq.net

( لا خير في كاتم العلم )

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات

الارقام فعلا تحصل عليها من البنك وتكون 4 ارقام مرفقة مع كود العملية

راسلهم وقلهم الخطا انك ما فهمت المطلوب واذا بطاقتك رفضوا يفعلولك بيها

ممكن تستخدم بطاقة وهمية من هنا شوف هذا الموضوع:

http://www.swalif.net/softs/swalif30/softs282557/

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض