GetData Recover My Files v4.6.0.786 Professional | 36 Mb

استرجع كل صورك وملفاتك التى تم ازالتها من جهازك من يوم انتاجة حتى الان واسترجع كل ذكرياتك والبوماتك بدون توقف حتى بعد الفورمات والتقسيم

Recover My Files - a powerful advanced tool to "eject" file from a reputable manufacturer. Restores movies, music, photos, documents, databases, etc. - more than 300 types of files lost, damaged or formatted in the investigation of various erroneous or special destructive (viruses) Action on FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems. Able to work with many different media including all your favorite "flash", and of unusual features, this is what the program can find and recover files that were not completed and were on the stage of conservation, but have not been saved, for various reasons.

Recover My Files ™ data recovery software will find any type of file, but includes specific support for more than 300 file types in the following broad categories:

* Recover deleted email;
* Recover deleted documents;
* Recover deleted archives;
* Digital Photo recovery;
* Recover deleted music and video.

Specific support for:

- Recover Deleted Zip files

Recover My Files Data Recovery Software will recover deleted ZIP, RAR, GZIP, TAR, LZH and CAB files that have been emptied from or by-passed the Windows Recycle Bin.

- Recover Deleted Adobe. PDF Files

Recover My Files data recovery software will recover deleted Adobe. PDF files which have been emptied from or by-passed the Windows Recycle Bin.

- Recover Deleted AutoCAD files (.DWG files)

Recover My Files Data Recovery Software will recover deleted AutoCAD DWG files. It will find deleted AutoCAD files which have been emptied from the Windows Recycle Bin, or files that have been lost due to a system crash or hard drive format.

- Recover Deleted Photoshop PSD files

http://www.filebling.com/ic6s4klkb2g...hotos.rar.html