النتائج 1 إلى 7 من 7

الموضوع: ظاهره جديده في عرب كرنش !!!

ظاهره جديده في عرب كرنش !!!

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    اليوم واثناء تصفحي لبريدي الالكتروني وجدت رسالتين من عرب كرنش تنبهني بوجود رسائل على حسابي .

فدخلت لقرأ الرسائل فكانت كالتالي

Hi i am Cynthia

How are you? i hope all is well with you, i hope you may not know me, and i don't know who you are, My Name is Miss Cynthia martines, i am just broswing now i come across your profile it seams like some thing touches me in my spirit that you are the type of person i am looking for,

and l want you to send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture and for
    you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (----@----.com)

I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.

Miss Cynthia martines (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love and concern matters alot in life)

Yours Faithfully
    Cynthiap
    والرسالة الثاني نفس المضمون بطريقة مختلفة واسم اخر

فهل هناك اشخاص استلمو هذه الرسالة ؟؟؟

وما الفائدة منها ؟

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات

نفس الموضوع حصل معى، رسائل سبام لا تعرها اهتماماً

"الحق فوق القوة، والأمة فوق الحكومة" سعد زغلول

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات

نفس الرسالة :

To: You
    Date: September 22, 2010 04:09
    hello my dear,;.

Hope the sun rise gets you well and you are enjoying the weather, mine

weather is cold and cloudy today, it was very great when i get your profile

at this lovely site (http://www.arabcrunch.net) and i felt a great spark in my heart despite that i have

not seen you in person but your profile really gave me a nice pleasure to

communicate with you and see how the sun will shines like. you can reach

me through for easiest communication and i will send my picture to you as soon as i hear from you through email (marrysuah@yahoo.com)

Yours Marry suah with love & hugs,

قديمة كنت اتوقع ان اوباما نفذ تهديده

هذه رسالة من الموقع بخصوص السبامر
    Date: April 01, 2010 12:26

The members of ArabCrunch.net professional community has been series about receiving and offering benefits and value to other members, we have key smart people, high profile executives , geeks, startups etc.
    However there is always bad people and intruders that come and try to spoil the good thing all of us are doing.
    I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the user called "juliet mabou" which was reported by many as a spammer.
    That fake user is asking users for their emails and asking for a relationship also asking users to send her their pictures! I strongly advice you not to send any information to her/him.
    In any future occasion like this, I advice you not to send your email to anyone unless you exchange a couple of messages via ArabCrunch.NET and feel comfortable about the user , in anycase We are not responsible about any action you take.
    We built ArabCrunch.net to bring startups and the tech industry together to network and empower each other, as such we do not want to let spammers like"juliet mabou" to spoil what we all want to achieve together: bring silicon valley to this region.
    So we will balance users privacy at the same time keep the doors open for networking between real series people.
    Our engineer is working right now on different system methods to prevent spammers like this person.
    Again I assure you that we the ArabCrunch Team do not tolerate spammers in anyway, we are working as we speak to fix this.
    There is an open question about how to fight spam on Startups Q&A , please feel free to provide your feedback:
    how to fight spammers?
    At the end, please do report any spammer you face, just go to the user profile hit options under the photo and then hit report abuse.
    Thanks for your Patience
    Best Regards
    Gaith Saqer
    ArabCrunch Founder

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة احمد العنزي ; 22-09-2010 الساعة 07:05 PM

نفس الرسالة + 2 آخرين

عضو نشيط جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات

اخي بيكون في ثغره بالموقع بالرسائل بيوصل هيك رسائل

اتوقع مثل ما قال الاخ realman ثغرة
    لانه لما فتحت رابط بروفايل المستخدم يلي مرسل الرسالة لقيته Not Active

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض