المستوى : مبتدئ الى متوسط
    السعر : 24$ = 80 ريال , توفير 6$ = 22,5 ريال
    عدد الصفحات : 820
    تاريخ الاصدار : أوكتوبر 1998
    حصل على 4,5 نجمة في أمازون

لكل من يريد أن يتعلم سي أو يرغب بتعلم Visual C++
    هذا بعض مما قاله بعض القراء
    ---------------
    This is a great book. It has clear explainations and examples and it moves forward fairly evenly. Unlike many beginner's books, this book is thorough and does not dwell on topics or redundant examples. This book is for any beginner or intermediate programmer that wishes to build a serious C programming foundation.
    ---------------
    This book does have some typos, but overall I strongly praise the author's writing style which helped keep my interest and made me eager to learn more. I definitely agree with the review from Robert@MartensFamily.com .
    ---------------
    Talk about a great book, This book is 1 in a million it teaches you everything you need to know, Prata is a great teacher, If you don't already have this book and your intrested in C/C++, THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU!
    ---------------
    I have read "C Primer Plus" and want to recommend it to everyone who has an interest in learning a computer programming language. It is written with a touch that takes away all the fears and respect concerning difficulties a beginner might have. Prata's humourous style and pedagogic approach makes it easy to get a hold of programming techniques. Until chapter 6 the style pace is moderate but then quickens. By then you have been given the means to cope with all the terms and foreign commands and you read on, eager to learn more. The Appendix-section also makes it a rather good reference as long as you keep your programming on "the home front". I strongly recommend this book. Buy it if you want to extend your knowledge!

خالد2000 غير متواجد حالياً

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2000
    المشاركات

شكرا يا خالد و للفائده يوجد كتاب آخر اسمهC by dissection
    يعني تشريح سي لمؤلفه ira pohl & ِAl Kelley
    الكتاب جيد للمبتدئين و سعره 43.95 دولار
    و كذلك A Book On C لنفس المؤلف

------------------
    لا إله إلا الله

xoxo غير متواجد حالياً

عضو نشيط جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2000
    المشاركات

شكرا للأخوين خالد2000 وxoxo

------------------
    انا من كثر ماحبك أبيكي كثر رمل اليم

مهاجر غير متواجد حالياً

عضو نشيط جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 1999
    المشاركات

هذه بعض المعلومات عن A Book on C
    [image]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0201183994.01.MZZZZZZZ.gif[/image]
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...rdmavrickthank
    سعره : $39,99 = 150 ريال

حصل على 5 نجوم في أمازون من 27 رأي , و منها :
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    This the second book that I've read on C. It is a great book to gain a solid understanding of the language. The C++ and Java sections really whet your appetite for those languages. Overall, I felt the quality of the writing was outstanding and very easy to follow. Being in the business world, I chose to skip some of the scientific examples. The book has a great section on unix makefiles and permissions. I recommend this book for any programmer's library. Very enjoyable and applicable reading ! --
    ---------------------
    This was my second book I read on C.. It really complimented my first read.. Absolute Beginners Guide to C. Some of the information was over my head.. but I kept going.. It really got me understanding the language and using it.
    --------------------
    I've been learning C and bought several books, Kernighan's is a classic, but it's too condensed, lacks some detailed explanations and is now a bit dated maybe. Still a good referece, but if I could have only one C book, I'd keep this one. I also read some of the "fast" books like Teach Yourself C in 24h and Teach yourself C in 21 days, and a few others. A book on C is still my favorite. The introduction to Javascript and C++ is a nice extra too.
    ---------------------
    If you are new to C and want to learn it quickly just buy this book! Don't worry about Chapter 1 as it makes you feel as a complete idiot. The thing is that you don't have to learn C just reading this chapter and the book really doesn't make this point very clear. But as you continue to read the book you will discover and really believe that C is not an impossible thing to learn like many people like to say. This book is perfect for novices and experts as well. Don't waste your time looking for other books. Buy this one! La garantia soy jo
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

خالد2000 غير متواجد حالياً

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض