الموضوع: رساله وصلتني من فلسطيني يطلب المساعده

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2001
    المشاركات

رساله وصلتني من فلسطيني يطلب المساعده

Dear Sirs,

Al Salamo Alaykom

How are you? I hope that you are fine; we have heard that you care about Palestinians. I have a special case, in the first incursion to the city of Nablus the Israel soldiers attacked my family house, as I live with my brothers and their families in the same building, and they put women and children in a closed room and restrained me and my brother in another closed room. After that they start damaging the furniture of the house room by room, and then they start attacking us by hitting with their legs and guns in a humiliating way. After about 2 hours, they chained us tying our hands with plastic robes, bear footed and blinded and took us to one of the tanks (me and my brother) after about 40 minutes were found our selves in a prison in a near village military camp which is known as Hewara prison (east of Nablus). During this trip and while we were in the tank, we were humiliated and kept hitting us. In Hewara prison we were under cruel investigation for a day, then they released us as we were never involved in any political activities, while returning home during the curfew on foot as they order us and in the middle of the road a sniper shot me with one explosive pullet in my thigh, which crushed my bones and cause damage to my thigh nerves.
    It took about 2 hours to get to hospital as the solders prevented the ambulance to get to the area and I was left bleeding. After that I was admitted to hospital I was undergone several costly operations to remove the splinters. When I woke up I was shocked by the truth that pellet caused an infirmity for ever.

I stayed in hospital for ten days I was discharged out of the hospital totally collapsed. That of course cost me my job and my normal life. Left with 5 children's and a wife to feed. Things got worse as wounds did not heal and I lost sensation with the whole leg. The advice from the hospital is to look for treatment in another country as we have no facilities for my case. The ministry of health organized things for me and after 4 months I traveled to Amman / Jordan. There I was operated on and I was hospitalized for another 2 months. Unfortunately, no improvements in my leg sensation and I was told that it takes from 6-12 months to improve. Then I returned to Nablus again.

Finally, I am asking for your help and advice in searching from any medical help. I will be happy to provide you with all medical reports concerning my case. I hope that you able to help and thanking you in advance.

Best Regards

Your brother
    Mohammed Ashour.

طلبت منه اعطائي عنوانه كاملا .. والى هذا الوقت من يجد مجالا في مساعدته ارجوا منه التواصل معي على هذا البريد
    ghooostnet@hotmail.com

اخوكم الشبح

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2002
    المشاركات

جزاك الله خيراً على مساعدتك

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض