الموضوع: هاك Username Alias v2.0

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2002
    المشاركات

هاك Username Alias v2.0

السلام عليكم
    Description
    Note:The structure for this hack is COMPLETELY different from the last one. If you have installed the original Username Alias Hack, please revert the changes you made with those installation instructions first. Go Here to see the old hack's info.

Infooes your forum have a number of admins? Ever look at your forum and see a member with 200+ posts and be like "who is this person? i've seen him/her before, but I don't remember this username" cos they had a name change, and changed their avatar and signature as well? I had this problem a few times. Another administrator changed the member's username and I was stumped. So I had this idea for a hack!

The hack now involves a dropdown list of every previous name, and can be placed anywhere inside of your getinfo template.

Also, the Admin CP is completely different. Attached in the next post is a screenshot of what my Admin CP looks like. (This is exactly the same as what I am releasing has) As you will see, the list of previous aliases is displayed, as well as the ability to delete any alias, even the ability to change the current username to an old alias with ease!

Attached is a text file with the updated instructions. If you installed the previous version, REVERT those changes FIRST.

الملفات المرفقة الملفات المرفقة
    moooon غير متواجد حالياً

عضو فعال جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2001
    المشاركات

مشكووور

لاَ اِلَهَ اِلاَّ اَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ اِنِّي كُنْتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ

الألفاظ هي الثياب التي ترتديها أفكارنا، لذا ..يجب ألا تظهر أفكارنا في ثياب رثة بالية
    محمود المسعودي غير متواجد حالياً

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2002
    المشاركات
    moooon غير متواجد حالياً

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض