صفحة 2 من 12 الأولىالأولى 1234567 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 16 إلى 30 من 174

الموضوع: آخر الهاكات أولاً بأول ......

وهذا لتحديد عدد حروف عنوان الموضوع .. ويظهر نقط ( ..... ) بعد آخر حرف حددته

if a title is more than 40 characters long, what will be taken is only the first number of letters (depends on the number you select), this makes you thread subjects look neater...

example:

if a subject had a thread of 25 characters , you set it to display 14 characters only...

الملفات المرفقة الملفات المرفقة

وهذا هاك حلو بعد
    وهو لتخصيص أيقونات أو رموز موضوع يستخدمها المشرفون فقط وتظهر في قائمة المواضيع

Download the .zip file, unzip it, upload installicon.php to the admin directory and run it, afterwards read install.txt and follow the instructions on it to make the changes.
    If you have any trouble, please post and I will try the best to give you support, this hack has been tested twice so it shouldn't give you any troubles.

Reason for Creating the Hack: Well I was looking to increase my post icons size, because I use different sets of icons all the time, but I couldn't find any hacks or template changes. So I came up with this with help from Bitsys, Thanks Bitsys!

• نوع الملف: zip hack.zip‏ (1.2 كيلوبايت, 153 مشاهدات)

وهذا لإضافة زرين vbcode لإضافة ملف فيديو أو اوديو وتظهر شاشة التحكم فيهما في الموضوع على شكل ملف فلاش

جديد

Embed PHP in Templates

هذا الهاك يدعي صاحبه بأنه يستطيع من خلاله إدراج php في التمبلت !

This hack lets you embed PHP code in templates. Simply add your code between a <? (not a <?php) and ?> tag and it will be eval'ed. All variables will be referenced in the global scope.

If you're using my Usergroup Tags in Templates hack then you're going to have an extraordinarily difficult time installing this hack. However the clever hacker can tell what has changed in this version.

جديد

هاك نظام التحذيرات والتنبيهات للأعضاء

For new installers simply run the auto installer (install_warning.php) and then use the installation_txt.php to make template and file modifications.

For members that have used my version 1.0 simply make the changes listed in the warn_upgade.php then delete all custom templates and run one query listed in the upgrade file. Then run the installer.

Thanks as always for GoldKnight's assistance

Version 2.1?
    Comes with the Warning System Settings Inserted Directly into the VBulletin Settings to prevent problems...

Features
    // ++++++++++++++++++++
    Warnings Hack System (version 2.0)
    * Easy Installation / Uninstallation with Warning Installer (includes all queries & templates) [new]
    * Now instead of based upon a set warning level it includes seperate distict warning points [new]
    * Includes new warning customization for different levels of warning [new]
    * Includes new Email Warning feature for regular useage or more importantly pm disabled users [new]
    * Ban Limit is now activated once a user's Warning Level is over the configured amount of Warning Points (Not Just Single Warnings) [new]
    * Includes New Customizeable Templates [new]
    * Emailing and Private Messaging Warning [new]
    * Emailing Ban Message [new]
    * Warnings Listings [new]
    * Includes Viewable List of all Admin Created Warnings for reference to know what is not accepted [new]
    * In a sense its a rules hack included with the Warning Hack [new]
    * Categorized And Ordered According to Admin Preferences [new]
    Warn Config (extremely optimizeable)
    * Includes Setable Banned by Warnings usergroup
    * Includes Setable Warning Level (maximum warning points)
    * Includes Easy Usergroup Configuration For [new]
    * Usergroups that can Warn [new]
    * Usergroups that can View Warnings [new]
    * Usergroups that can view their Warning Levels [new]
    * Usergroups that are exempt from warning [new]
    * Includes New Warning Functions & Optimizes all Permissions [new]
    * Includes Emailing Banning Option [new]
    Admin CP Based
    * Create Custom Warnings [new]
    * Includes Customizeable New Configuration for Different Level Warnings [new]
    * Create your own Categories of Warning Levels [new]
    * Configure Warning Points to each different Warning [new]
    * Includes a list of Warning Logs
    * Who warned who?
    * Date & Warning Type & Warning Comments [new]
    * Post from which warning resulted
    * Includes List of All Warned Users
    * Includes Warning Point Deductor [new]
    * Includes Email Notification after Banning [new]

نظام أرشفة المنتدى

Hackversion: 3.00
    Known Bugs: The permissionsystem doesn't work with php4.1.x
    What it does:
    It compresses a thread in the database, so it would take less space, but it cannot be posted in it anymore.
    Zlib-functions must be installed on your server. Without this hack won't work

You can revert Archives to threads when you want it.
    A small searchengine is also included.

Install it at your own risk!!!
    It should work without problems, it has been tested very long, but you know Murphys Law..

A hint how to use it with PPN's thread description Hack is in the install file.

Thanx to Foxtroter for the help on english Templates.
    The conversion can take a longer timespan, read this for optimization.

جديد

هاك لحذف أو إغفال التوجه لصفحات إعادة التوجيه
    يعني تضع موضوعك او ردك وينتقل بك مباشرة للموضوع دون المرور بصفحة الشكر

Hack: Remove posting redirection.
    By: Anime-loo
    Current Version: 1.1

What dose this do?

This hack will removed the redirection pages that apper after posting a reply/thread. Insted of seeing a "Thanks for posting, we are now sending you to..." message before a user is sent to their post, they are sent directly to it. On 56k ive noticed a big improvement in speed.

Modification info:

5 file edits (files: newreply.php,newthread.php,poll.php)

سلة المحذوفات

What does this hack do: This hack will move all threads users 'delete' to a forum, so it will act like a Recycle Bin. that's the basic idea.

Features:
    -Only first post in thread will be recycled, 'normal' posts will still be fully deleted.
    -Anyone with delete permissions can delete/recycle a post.
    -Total deletion of a whole thread can only be performed by a admin.
    -Recycle Bin forum can just be disabled for new posts, so it really acts like a sort of archive. (doesn't matter really, because the newthread & newreply images are gone in the recycle bin forum anyway)
    -Admin CP options page, for easy recycle bin management.
    -Restore function: users can restore their threads to the original location of the post.
    -Users can place a 'deletion request', and if the admin thinks the reason is good, he/she can delete the thread (with one click ).
    -Admin's can turn the Recycle Bin on and off
    -Admin's can easily speicify the forum id of the forum that should be used as the Recycle Bin
    -More probably

إظهار عدد من الإحصائيات في أعلى صفحة المواضيع forumdisplay

This hack displays at the top of each forum, a table where many statistics are displayed such as :
    - Number of threads created
    - Number of relplys
    - Best post creator
    - last poster
    - Average mark
    - Total of sees of the forum

Files to modify : 1
    Templates to modify : 1

installation time : 2 min

جديد

Username Alias

لم افهم وظيفة هذا الهاك

Note:The structure for this hack is COMPLETELY different from the last one. If you have installed the original Username Alias Hack, please revert the changes you made with those installation instructions first. Go Here to see the old hack's info.

Infooes your forum have a number of admins? Ever look at your forum and see a member with 200+ posts and be like "who is this person? i've seen him/her before, but I don't remember this username" cos they had a name change, and changed their avatar and signature as well? I had this problem a few times. Another administrator changed the member's username and I was stumped. So I had this idea for a hack!

The hack now involves a dropdown list of every previous name, and can be placed anywhere inside of your getinfo template.

Here is an example of this new version:
    http://forums.tsa-gaming.com/member...etinfo&userid=1
    (Note: this is with some modifications of what I am releasing, but in essence, you see the drop down list there )

Also, the Admin CP is completely different. Attached in the next post is a screenshot of what my Admin CP looks like. (This is exactly the same as what I am releasing has) As you will see, the list of previous aliases is displayed, as well as the ability to delete any alias, even the ability to change the current username to an old alias with ease!

حساب الوقت الذي قضاه العضو وهو أونلاين

What does this hack do? Just as the title states it calculates the total time online for each user

Configurable::
    The time limit before a user is considered inactive is configurable and is included in the install txt file... so if you want a user to be defined as inactive after 3 minutes then there'll be a variable in the script to limit that configure that

Also Configurable is the amount of users to show per page on the leader time online board That is also configurable in the timeonline.php included with the zip...

Features ::
    Includes both viewable on the postbit and getinfo templates...
    Includes a leader board for the top users time online

Welcome/Login from non-vB Pages

لوحة ترحيب بالأعضاء في غير صفحة المنتدى

Alt+R resets all

إتاحة الضغط على Alt+R لإعادة أو التراجع عن أي تغيير في التمبلت أو أي شيء

Description: This will reset templates (or anything else that can be reseted) by pressing alt+R

تحميل الأعضاء للصور (معرض صور )

Description:

It's been ages since my last hack, due to my lack of time for coding lately. This feature here though is one I developed for my forum about a week ago, and just recently completed making the instructions for it so I could release it on vBulletin.org.

Just as the name implies, this hack will allow your members to upload a photo of themselves (or whatever you allow), then that photo will be stored in a directory of your website. In addition to just the photo, using the GD2.0 Library, thumbnails are generated corresponding to each members photo and placed inside the directory. A new link via the memberlist nav page will then be able for access to view these images all organized neatly in a photo gallery.

In addition to just this, there is a verification system integrated with the ACP for easy checking of images the members upload, before they are placed in the photo gallery.

The main reason I developed this hack is because all the other photo gallery hacks are pretty.. well, ineffective.

Features:

Utilizes GD2.0 to automatically generate thumbnails for your uploaded images

Organized photo gallery with a very easy-to-browse interface

Verification system allows efficient methods of regulating what is shown in the photo gallery

A wide variety of customizable options via the Admin CP

Requirements/Restrictions:

GD2.0 Library is absolutely needed, which comes pre-installed with the latest PHP version, 2.3.0.

Because the GD library does not support the GIF image format, the photo gallery does not either. The only images that can be uploaded are PNG and JPG. (I hardly think this will be an issue for the most of us)

Installation:

Upload install_photo.php to your admin directory, and run it through your browser. All instructions for this hack are listed in there.

After the hack is installed, go to your "admin cp -> options" page and set the member photo gallery options to your own preference.

Play Sound When Private Message Received

إظهار صوت في حال وجود رسالة خاصة جديدة

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض