عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 1999
    المشاركات

مين عنده نكته باالانجليزي؟؟؟

ساهر غير متواجد حالياً

------------------
    ليس انسانا من لا يعرف معنى الانسانية

[b]<small><small>[ تم تعديل الموضوع بواسطة &nbsp; الإنسان &nbsp; يوم &nbsp; 19-04-2000]

الإنسان غير متواجد حالياً

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 1999
    المشاركات

آسف اذا كنت أخطأت في حق أي أحد
    لكن حبيتت اكتب لاني فاضي و ما عندي شي

ساهر غير متواجد حالياً

عضو فعال جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 1999
    المشاركات

ليه؟؟؟
    حصل ايييه؟؟

------------------
    الصلاة الصلاة

ســــــــبـــــــــحـــــــــــان مـــــــــغــــــــيــــــــــــــر
    الاحــــــــــــوال

جدد التوبة فانك لاتدري متى النوبة
    القي نظرة على
    http://www.geocities.com/almurshedm

المرشد غير متواجد حالياً

عضو فعال جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2000
    المشاركات

أنا عندي نكته بالانجليزي

An Irishman, a Mexican and a blond guy were doing construction work on
    scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building. They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch I'm going to jump off this building." The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too." The blond opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again. If I get a bologna sandwich one more time I'm jumping too." Next day the Irishman opens his lunch box, sees corned beef and cabbage and
    jumps to his death. The Mexican opens his lunch, sees a burrito and jumps too. The blond opens his lunch, sees the bologna and jumps to his death also. At the funeral The Irishman's wife is weeping. She says, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage I never would have given
    it to him again! The Mexican's wife also weeps and says, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."
    Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife. "Hey, don't look at me" she said. "He made his own lunch."

)

so silly

------------------
    ٍٍٍSmile...Its not the end of the world

LoOoOoL غير متواجد حالياً

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض