النتائج 16 إلى 30 من 70

الموضوع: سلسله في الحمايه

Banned
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2000
    المشاركات

السلام عليكم
    الله يعطيك العافية اخوي الكريم على الموضوع الجميل,,,

لكن للاسف الصور لم تظهر لدي لااعلم المشكلة لدي ام من الموقع المحمل علية الصور ,,,
    حاولت نسخ عنوان الصور وادخاله بالمتصفح ولم تفلح العملية فهلا اعطيتنا الصور بعنوانها الصحيح ,

ولك جـــــــــــزيل الشكر الموفور,,,

المغوار غير متواجد حالياً

عضو نشيط جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2003
    المشاركات

اسف ما نتبهت انه الصور نحذفو

الصور

make config

make menuconfig

make qconfig

مع الفرق البسيط ان الشرح كان عن الاصدا 2.6.1 والنسخه الجديده 2.6.2

AntiServer غير متواجد حالياً

3. Help For You غير متواجد حالياً

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2004
    المشاركات

Re: (:

رد مقتبس من tariq99
    الله يخليك AntiServer وهاد املنا فيك وبعرفك ما بتقصر
    وشكرا من كل قلبي

عضو فعال جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2003
    المشاركات

والله ولا اختبار فيزياء الله لايذكره بالخير هو والرياضيات
    وخاصة ضعت يوم شفت الصور

6. Help For You غير متواجد حالياً

الله يخلي تزويد المشاركات بالابتسامات

عالم غبره

عضو نشيط جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2003
    المشاركات

يووووووووووووووووووووووووه لسا الموضوع مثبت .. لو يفك التثبيت برجع الموضوع للصفحه 1000000 :funny: :funny:

كنت متحمسس بكتب السلسله بس شكلي نسسيت :funny: :funny:

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2002
    المشاركات

أحترم اللي يتعب عشان يقدم شيء .. اخوي انتي سيرفر التثبيت في مواضيع كهذه شيء لا يذكر ..

الله يكثر من أمثالك

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2003
    المشاركات

IDS and ACID

hi folks

IDS is not used for prevent the root from his privilage IDS is for sensoring the attacks by signature

www.snort.org
    if u wanna block the ip wich do scan there is some thing call port trap in that scheme u assign port not used

say 55 and u configure the xinted to listen to that port if any request come to that port it block that ip send that request for period of time and may be for ever

IDS is 2 TYPE host based and network based IDS u can read more about it in snort.com

that speach about root password is shit
    plz
    antiserver with all my respect don`t talk about stuff u don`t know or people here don`t know to make propaganda for your self
    would u plz tell me the defrence betwen the IDS host based and network based
    i not attacking you

best regardes

http://ng4host.net

ليس اليتيم الذى قد مات والدة .: :. ان اليتيم يتيم العـلـم والأدب
    Mohamed Zaki غير متواجد حالياً

عضو فعال جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2003
    المشاركات

رد مقتبس من exe
    أحترم اللي يتعب عشان يقدم شيء .. اخوي انتي سيرفر التثبيت في مواضيع كهذه شيء لا يذكر ..

الله يكثر من أمثالك
    والله انك جبتها

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2003
    المشاركات

DS is 2 TYPE host based and network based IDS u can read more about it in snort.com

plz
    antiserver with all my respect don`t talk about stuff u don`t know or people here don`t know to make propaganda for your self
    i not attacking you
    he didn't say that IDS alone will protect ur server fully
    but it's a step in protection process.

true IDS's passive proctection, but with other tools or with IPS( u know what it is ? don't u? ) u can TAKE some actions to prevent the introducers depending on the alarm u get.

huh?? so u recenly read about the diffirence so u come now showing off ur knowledge and askin him stuipd questions ??

u should better wait his next artcile so u can get his point,

DS is for sensoring the attacks by signature
    ids works both by signature (IDS) and by behavor (ADS)
    so as u said, don`t talk about stuff u don`t know . PERIOD

O-- M- V-- PS PE Y+ PGP t- 5 X++ R- !tv b+ DI- D
    G+ e h* !r y?
    ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
    Dos->Windows->Linux->FreeBSD or Slackware, GeeK Destination | Geek blog
    GeeK غير متواجد حالياً

عضو نشيط جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2003
    المشاركات

Re: IDS and ACID

رد مقتبس من ng4host
    hi folks

IDS is not used for prevent the root from his privilage IDS is for sensoring the attacks by signature

www.snort.org
    if u wanna block the ip wich do scan there is some thing call port trap in that scheme u assign port not used

say 55 and u configure the xinted to listen to that port if any request come to that port it block that ip send that request for period of time and may be for ever

IDS is 2 TYPE host based and network based IDS u can read more about it in snort.com

plz
    i not attacking you

best regardes

مش عارف شكلك محضر للموضوع وجايي تركض .. مشان هيك رافع الموضوع وبترد .. علي كل حال يا ابني ما اعجبني بكل حكيك غير propaganda ....

بس ارجع بيتي بنكمل نقاشنا لاني مسافر ومالي خلق وانا بنزهه افكر بشي تاني ..

بس حضري حالك يا ابو البروباجندا وادرس منييح في الموضوع ... مشان نكبر البروبجندا

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2003
    المشاركات

Re: Re: IDS and ACID

رد مقتبس من AntiServer
    مش عارف شكلك محضر للموضوع وجايي تركض .. مشان هيك رافع الموضوع وبترد .. علي كل حال يا ابني ما اعجبني بكل حكيك غير propaganda ....

بس ارجع بيتي بنكمل نقاشنا لاني مسافر ومالي خلق وانا بنزهه افكر بشي تاني ..

بس حضري حالك يا ابو البروباجندا وادرس منييح في الموضوع ... مشان نكبر البروبجندا

it would better u answer me rather than saying when i go home i will answerrather than type those preparing the topic u should answerd me
    u said IDS is designed to take some privilage from root wich is not true
    i won`t give lecture about how IDS identfy the attack but
    how would he know the behavour if he doesnot have signature about it
    or its kind of neural or fuzzy systems here
    dude i didnot ask him stupied qestion but he talk about IDS as every body here is geek loll

define:geek

person with no social life
    slasher
    stuck on slashdot.org

don`t attack me
    if u plz
    now the IPS guy

intrusion-prevention technology

if u realy know the IPS
    How is an IPS going to block attacks that aren't attacks? I mean, totally valid traffic that is only dangerous because of a policy misconfiguration? If you refer to a poll done by zone-h (arguably the most active defacement mirror on the net), most defacements (if you can rewrite data on a server, I'd count that as a hack) are accomplished because of misconfigurations. Think about that. That's somewhere around 300 attacks a day (average) that are reported to zone-h because of misconfigurations. How many more do you think happen *every day* that aren't reported?

IPS is some how next generation firewall and its not replacment of IDS and its still so young to be trusted i not convinced with it any how

waiting u dude to come from yr pacnic and be logic plz the time u spend write that u would use it replay more logical and respectable replay regerdes than insulting me by probagnda guy

another thing u said he would make it more secure by add IPS
    An IPS, being in-line, does not have the indulgence of being able to be highly sensitive to everything an IDS can. Since it is making the decision to pass or not pass traffic, it has no room for misjudgment. As such, that places a severe limitations on its ability to find things off-line analysis offers. In addition, analysis is limited to what can be accomplished in fractions of a second. There is no opportunity for *real* analysis and correlation.

To make an IDS into an IPS border-lines a silly idea, but to go so far as to say that IPS will replace IDS entirely is absolute ignorance. And we haven't addressed the issues of politics, availability, management, etc...

An IPS is not an extension of an IDS, it's an extension of a firewall. And, that does NOT mean a firewall with an IDS on/next to it. The discussion of making a firewall an IPS is kind of an entertaining one. Most people think they have firewalls all figured out until you start heading down the path of all the problems they have. It's funny how the solution to all of a firewall's problems seems to mirror most people's conception of what an IPS is...

best regardes

http://ng4host.net

ليس اليتيم الذى قد مات والدة .: :. ان اليتيم يتيم العـلـم والأدب
    Mohamed Zaki غير متواجد حالياً

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2003
    المشاركات

define:geek

person with no social life
    slasher
    stuck on slashdot.org

don`t attack me
    if u plz
    now the IPS guy
    LoL , ur doing nothing more than Showing off ur knowledge which is lamest thing in this planet ever
    ur the one who's making propoganda actually
    maaaan!! get life and do something useful instead of bashing ppl & TROLLING
    AND DON'T TALK ABOUT STUFF U DON"T KNOW
    i asked u about ur definition and u grap some text by googling and telling me instead of saying DON"T KNOW , , evey kid knows about it

i guess ur reading/preparing for some stuipd certifications and after u reat it come here telling us about it???? poor top security guy

don`t attack me
    ur the one attacking here, look at ur 1st post, ur attacking him not asking for explanation
    u shouldn't say about the propoganda thing and ask him about the diffrience cuz it makes one feel that ur posting is not for explanation but for attacking & bashing him
    that is not clever way

O-- M- V-- PS PE Y+ PGP t- 5 X++ R- !tv b+ DI- D
    G+ e h* !r y?
    ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
    Dos->Windows->Linux->FreeBSD or Slackware, GeeK Destination | Geek blog
    GeeK غير متواجد حالياً

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض