النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: رسائل ابن الرئيس الأفريقي تحولت إلى العراق :)

عضو فعال جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2003
    المشاركات

رسائل ابن الرئيس الأفريقي تحولت إلى العراق :)

هذا ما وصلني عبر الايميل :

I am MR Asaz mohammed from Iraq, a Country in the Arab Gulf Region. My father is Haj hashim mohammed ,
    former MINISTER of TRANSPORT and COMMUNICATIONS and one time DEPUTY FINANCE MINISTER in Iraq.
    My father and mother were arrested by the government of Iraq and put in detention since
    28/10/2003. My parents were accused of keeping large members of saddam army in the house,
    and also privately selling large quantity of oil abroad. You can verify this from my EMBASSY
    in your country. I escaped to a hide out in U.A.E, a nebouring Country in the Gulf with Two Trunk
    Trunk boxes containing about Forty Six Million U.S. dollars (US$46,000,000.00). I kept the boxes
    in a TRUST COMPANY in Dubai Capital of the United Arab Emirate. For safe Keeping,
    i did not let the company know that the boxes contains money.I told them that the
    boxes contains documents. I cannot move about freely now. I need Your help urgently for both
    Accomodating and INVESTING of this money into your bank account over there in country.
    I got your contact through internet on my request for a foreign business relationship. Based on the
    confidentiality of the transaction, you are advised to keep everything secret for now.
    if you are interested in doing this business with me, kindly reply immediately on my email
    Address for more explanations. When replying, include your safe and private telephone
    numbers for easy communications.

Kindly send your reply to: m_asaz@hotmail.com
    Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Asaz Mohammed For the family)

في الماضي كانت تصل هذه الرسائل من نصابين في أفريقيا ، الآن وجدوا العراق

WWW.I3LANAT.ORG

http://www.موقع-الزواج.com
    www.computerat.org
    www.saudicars.org
    www.sh3r.info
    www.sooq-elaqarat.com
    www.wazayef.org

مسنجر : al-nassaj (@) hotmail.com
    alnassaj غير متواجد حالياً

عضو فعال جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2003
    المشاركات

منتشره بكثره .

الشيء المضحك هو

in a TRUST COMPANY in Dubai Capital of the United Arab Emirate
    معلومة جديده ان دبي هي عاصمة الامارات

admin@securityway.net
    SecurityWay غير متواجد حالياً

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض