المشاركات

شي غريب بالقائمة Subscribe Me الرجاء المساعدة العاجلة

السلام عليكم
    انا كنت مركب القائمة Subscribe Me و شغالة بشكل ممتاز
    و عندما تعطلت القائمة اردت اعمل انستول جديد
    فلم تقبل مع انه كل شي تمام و الرسالة تقول:

Subscribe Me Pro - Enterprise Edition Status:
    Path Not Found or Not Writeable.

Can't set permissions on /home/xxxxx/public_html/cgi-bin/mail/unix_mail.cgi to 0755 via this program. Your server responded: No such file or directory.

It appears that you either didn't set the proper permissions on the directory, or you didn't upload the unixmail_eng.cgi to the directory specified above. Subscribe Me Professional will not function without it!

A server response of "Permission denied" or anything similiar usually means that you are not able to write to this directory. This may be because your permissions are set too low (use 777 if unsure), or you are not the "owner" of the directory (as far as Subscribe Me is concerned). If you have tried changing the permissions to no avail, create another directory using FTP and set the permissions of that directory at 777. Be sure to give the path to the new directory in LINE 2 of your configuration panel.

A server response of "No such file or directory" usually means that the path you specified in LINE 2 of the configuration panel does not exist. Double-check your path and correct the path in LINE 2 of your configuration settings.

Once you have changed the permission on this directory to 777, press the CONTINUE BUTTON below.

طبعا انا متاكد من وجود الملف و التراخيص و المسار
    الرجاء الرجاء ممكن يعرف المساعدة العاجلة
    وشكرا

moataz غير متواجد حالياً

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2002
    المشاركات

يا جماعة ما حدا عرف

وين الفطاحل .......................

moataz غير متواجد حالياً

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2002
    المشاركات

يا جماعة ما حدا عرف

وين الفطاحل .......................

moataz غير متواجد حالياً

الترخيص

خله 755

الدربيل غير متواجد حالياً

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض