To help you resolve your problem, I have listed some suggestions below:
1. Clear your computer cache and delete unnecessary cookies before signing-in again.
Browsers store temporary files in your computer's memory and swap files on your hard disk drive. Over time these areas become cluttered and can reduce performance. Clearing your computer's cache often avoids this. For your reference, I have provided you the instructions below:
To clear the cache and delete the cookies by using Microsoft Internet Explorer (with Windows version 4.0 or later)
a. For version 4.0, on the "View" menu, click "Internet Options".
For version 5.0 or later, on the "Tools" menu, click "Internet Options".
The "Internet Options" dialog box opens.
b. Click "Delete Files" and "Delete Cookies".
c. Click "OK".
2. Reconfigure your security settings.
a. From the "Tools" menu, click on "Internet Options".
b. On the Security tab, click on "Default Level" and choose "Medium".
c. Click on "Apply" to confirm the changes.
3. Try accessing other .NET Passport sites. This would be a test to determine if your difficulty is limited to a site that you are trying to access or if it covers all .NET Passport sites. If you are able to sign in to any one of the sites, you should not have problems with accessing the others unless there is a problem with the particular site itself. Some partner sites of .NET Passport include:
- MSN Messenger (if you installed this program)
- .NET Passport Member Services (https://memberservices.passport.net
- My MSN (http://www.msn.com
- MSN Entertainment (http://entertainment.msn.com
- MSN Shopping (http://shopping.msn.com