عضو نشيط جدا
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2004
    المشاركات

يونس بيعطيني 30% من 19.5 مليون دولار امريكي

نص الرساله على البريد

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    مرحبا
    سلام على أنت وأنا سعيدة أن يلتقي أنت اليوم.
    أنا أريد أن يتناقش عمل مع أنت ، عمل مهمّة جدّا.
    غير أنّ أنا يستطيع لا يتكلّم العربية ، رجاء يستطيع أنت فتّشت مترجمة إنجليزيّة أن يساعد أنت قرأت الرسالة تالي.
    رجاء فتّشت مترجمة إنجليزيّة.
    شكور
    COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
    TELEPHONE: +229-97441411
    Email: njonas01@hotmail.fr

Hello

Alsallamu Alikom to you anf nice to meet you.

It's a pleasure to meet you today and to write to you this proposition which I hope that we will receive your attention and interest. I see your email address and profile through internet search.

I am Mr.Jonas Manta a solicitor at law. I am the Personal Attorney to national of middle east , He has lived in Benin for the past ten years, and whom here in after shall be referred to as my client. On December 2003, it was reported to me that my client and his family was involved in a Crash accident. All occupants unfortunately lost their lives, my client and his family was among them. Visit This sites for deatils (
    http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/ ).

My client was having various unclear business activities with some government official on cotton and natural resource business exportation , I dicovered that this client has millions of Dollars secretly deposited under the vault of a security company, this secret was confirmed by his driver who is corporating with me now in this proposition.

He deposited two trunk diplomatic box inside the vault of Ste. SCFA Security And Finance Company Sarl for safe keeping purpose since June 2003 but the box was declared as containing highly important personal property. These boxes have stayed more than 3 years with Ste. SCFA Security And Finance Company Sarl, the company sent to me message as his personal lawyer to locate his relatives or next of kin who will stand to claim these boxes which contains important personal property or they will forward the boxes to ministry of Foreign affair because according to government rule, all personal property deposited under their vault for more than 3 years will be handed over to Benin government.

I have made a wide search in other to locate somebody from his family but to no avail, I tried to locate his Driver here who has given me access to check and study all documents in his private office at his apartment which took me 8 days to study, the driver confirmed to me that those boxes contains US$19.5 Million , he told me that he help to arrange the money for deposit in the security company.

I found out that those two boxes with security company contains $19.5 million US, he was actually working with some government high official who are using him to move huge amount money of money without government knowledge or any banking trace. If fact, I presume that he has huge amount with him in the flight that get crash on december 2003. He has a diplomatic connection here in Benin and this is why he deposited the boxes here and the security company do not know the contents of the box till this moment.

I have with me a solid evidence over this finding and all documents are with me including the keys of the boxes, his apartment was locked for the past two years but his house rent is still valid till end of 2007.

The security company will not deliver the box to anybody from Benin, They have given me authority to locate his relation or next of Kin because I have been his personal lawyer for couple of years.

I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased since you are not from Benin so that the treasure will be released on your favour

All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of Kin, will be provided. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
    All I need from you is the Following:

1- Copy Of your Passport or Identification Card
    2- Your Direct Telephone numbers
    3- A Letter Of Claim From You Dully signed and legalize here.

Upon Receipt Of All these requirement, I will prepare all necessary document and do all legal changing to your name as the Next beneficiary of the box and The boxes will be release on your favour .
    The condition of the sharing will be 30% for you and 70% for me and the Driver.

Please you must keep this information secrets.

I am waiting for your confirmation on njonas01@hotmail.fr or call +229-97441411

Mr.Jonas Manta
    +229-97441411
    njonas01@hotmail.fr

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

بما معناه انه محامي عند شخص ومات و بتعوضهم شركة التامين بـ 19.5 مليون دولار

وانتهت القضيه بعد ثلاث سنوات وانهم يبحثون عن قريب له والمحامي بيحطني انا القريب

وذالك قونونيأ وبعد ذالك سوف اخذ انا 30% وهو 70% وسائق المتوفي ويريد مني

جواز السفر واثبات + ارقام للتصال بي مباشره + رساله ادعاء مني

ونتقاسم الفلوس

المهم هاذي كانت تجينا زمان حقت نيجيريا وبيطلعون الفلوس

لا احد يطيح في الفخ وخصوصأ مستخدمي الانترنت الجدد

ونبهو عليهم
    :app:

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2005
    المشاركات

مرة تفرجت علي برنامج وثائقي بقناة MBC 4 يتكلم عن هؤلاء النيجيريين وعن عمليات الإحتيال التي يقومون بها ، لو شفت عدد الأمريكيين الذين يصدقون هذه التراهات والله العظيم عدد لا يصدق عدد كبير جداً منهم من يصدقون هذه الأكاذيب ، وأيضاً عرضو مجموعة كبيرة من الشباب النيجيريين في القناة يعتمدون بشكل أساسي على هذه العمليات ، ويوجد أغنياء وأصحاب رؤوس أموال في المجتمع النيجيري جراء هذه العمليات.

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2003
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ليبي مكافح
    مرة تفرجت علي برنامج وثائقي بقناة MBC 4 يتكلم عن هؤلاء النيجيريين وعن عمليات الإحتيال التي يقومون بها ، لو شفت عدد الأمريكيين الذين يصدقون هذه التراهات والله العظيم عدد لا يصدق عدد كبير جداً منهم من يصدقون هذه الأكاذيب ، وأيضاً عرضو مجموعة كبيرة من الشباب النيجيريين في القناة يعتمدون بشكل أساسي على هذه العمليات ، ويوجد أغنياء وأصحاب رؤوس أموال في المجتمع النيجيري جراء هذه العمليات.
    البرنامج هو 20/20

و اتمنى اي أحد عنده رابط لهذيك الحلقة أو اي طريقة بإمكاني الحصول عليها يا ليت لو يزودني و أكون شاكر له جزيل الشكر

مُجَاهِد سابقاً
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2004
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة البروفسيور
    البرنامج هو 20/20

و اتمنى اي أحد عنده رابط لهذيك الحلقة أو اي طريقة بإمكاني الحصول عليها يا ليت لو يزودني و أكون شاكر له جزيل الشكر
    ياريت ..
    ومشكور اخي الكريم ..

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض