Dear all,
i have 0 knowledge when it comes to programming .. i need your help to guide me to the right way

i want to install sort of a Galleries engine i don't even know if this is the right name .. basically here is what i need:

1. surfer goes to domain.tld/galleries .. sees boxes resembling albums can be sorted according to tags and date of upload only,

2. surfer can clicks on album to view pictures in thumbnails, then click on any picture which becomes screen wide with navigation buttons to go back and forth in the album and to the albums page, pictures have comments pulled from the file name with out the extension, other surfers CANNOT comment on photos

3. no preferences on gallery layout any thing decent no java facny stuff required, just basic good looking layout yet not like the ones in FrontPage XD but only one i dont want to change the layout

4. admin (me and other authors) can log in to domain.tdl/galleries/admin and add/modify/delete albums upload photos to current albums and new albums, photos are automatically re sized to thumbnails and large views, with validating rule on pictures extensions size and stuff

5. i want to use it on several sites i own

now the questions are:
1. what are the recommended language for such web app, ASP PHP XML CSS ..etc, my server is running on windows and plesk it supports all
2. is there free ones or where can i buy ready ones and easy to customize in terms of designing with minimal coding
3. is there a blog and/or plugin that acts the way mentioned, and is it customizable in terms of design
4. theme/plugin/application it would be great if free but willing to pay
5. if some one willing to create it for me preferable to have it in XML also willing to pay - kindly mention cost and time required

cheers