خطط خاصة للموزعين
    سكربت دليل المواقع
    www.aknet.com
    code4arab غير متواجد حالياً

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2001
    المشاركات

المشكله انه اغلب المواقع في خطر اسمعت انه يعتمدو على سكربت مع المواقع التي تدعم السي جي اي والله و علم

awm88 غير متواجد حالياً

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2003
    المشاركات

طيب شباب خلونا نتكلم بجديه شوووووووى

وش الحل بنظركم

http://www.fnnan.net

العميل هو جوهرة استضافتنا
    fnnan.com غير متواجد حالياً

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2003
    المشاركات

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

يالله شوفلنا حل والله شي يخوف عندنا عملاء الله يرحم والدينكم كيف نداديهم وننتبهلهم

بدون حرف غير متواجد حالياً

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2002
    المشاركات

سحاب قلت لك الحل
    صك دوال البي اتش بي
    وصك السي جي اي
    وراح تقل الاختراقات
    بنسبه 85%

saudi4host غير متواجد حالياً

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2002
    المشاركات

تنويه مع احترامي لجميع اعضاء سوالف
    الى
    fady911x@hotmail.com
    مصلح زحمه بعطيك رساله من عضو مو مسجل بسوالف
    رساله من اكـــــــــس شـــيــــــــل
    حسابك عنده
    X_SH3LL_X@HOTMAIL.COM

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2003
    المشاركات

صادق أخوي

رد مقتبس من saudi4host
    سحاب قلت لك الحل
    صك دوال البي اتش بي
    وصك السي جي اي
    وراح تقل الاختراقات
    بنسبه 85%
    بس ياريت تقلي كيف اصكها لو تشرحلي كموجوز الله يسترها عليك

بدون حرف غير متواجد حالياً

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2001
    المشاركات

رد مقتبس من saudi4host
    سحاب قلت لك الحل
    صك دوال البي اتش بي
    وصك السي جي اي
    وراح تقل الاختراقات
    بنسبه 85%

مشكور اخوي المشكله مع الشركه المستضيفه تعبانه و كل ما ارسل يعطوني اشكل

و انا محتار اكيد لو وصلت الى لوحه التحكم كان تصرفت

شف كاتب شنو

-
    First of all W E L C O M E to H2k.cc ...

Okie dokie , on the 17th 3 individuals that call themselves the h2kclan entered our site and attempted to flood our forum and topsites area with

some bullshit about they were the owners of our site and that we are not H2k... well ,here look for yourself, I will paste what they posted:

" Few minor objectives we all need to sort out hehe, we didnt renew h2k.cc becuase the hosting company didnt take uk credit card so we had to wait for the domain to run out, but the thing is sombody else brought it before us and is now pretending to be us !

We have to stop this by making life hard for them .

Everyone should goto www.h2k.cc and tell them to stop pretending there us and that they are stupid haha!

There programs arent even theres they are edited from source code and there isnt 1 paltalk program!

If h2k.cc think they can get away with what there doing without a fight haha they must be JOKIN

This will be fun people!

17-05-2003

Good news people H2K CLAN is making a come back! We have many many great new programs which will soon be released! H2k.cc is no longer H2k and was renewed by an arab guy pretendng to be us so please dont be fooled by hes games. I got banned from the arabs site cause i told someone that they werent the real ones, Yea lol, it pissed them off they tried doing it to us but we banned them from here. "

Okay this is just an example of some of what they posted and they lie too much becuz IF WE WERE BANNED FROM THEIR SITE THEN WHY WAS I ABLE TO GO COPY AND PASTE FROM ALL THEIR POSTS ??? duh I think these guys are Dumb,Dumber & Dumbest...

Neway here is my response to these dumbasses:

" First of all you do not have exclusive rights to the name H2k ...

There is a whole internet full of many different org.s,clans,sites,forums,programs,

hackers,phreakers with the name H2K, so how stupid u r for even trying to bite us ...

Hey tell the truth u r still in junior high school huh ?

Second of all, never once did anyone in our site claim to be one of your lame asses...

Third of all , your stupid asses are lying about the domain name and anyone with more then a peabrain

knows that when you own a domain you are given fIrst option to renew , if you lamerz could not afford to pay that little bit of change then you really sux, and furthermore as to the hosting company not accepting uk credit cards that has got to be one of the lamest excuses in the world as to why someone lost their domain name. I mean come on , what the uk doesn`t have banking with checking accounts? Or they do not sell money orders in the uk or have postal service ? B 4 real lamerz ...

We have had this domain now for awhile so what r u trying to say ? And as far as us posting other peoples materials , of course we do and give them the credit for what they have written , becuz we are not lamerz like you guyz we are all about sharing the knowledge and really would rather spend our time doing something more useful then rebutting your lies ...

As far as your racist comments about the new owner whether he was arab or chinese or german or columbian or half ape what does that have to do with anything ? You in fact do not know who owns the site becuz if you did you would not make foolish statements such as what you have posted ...

wow how lame , what laggerz, listen don`t you think you could make better use of your time by trying to build your site and develop some of these programs you are promising people here on your site ?

Well enuff said , but you tres amigos no sabes nada , becuz if you persist i will spank your asses and send you on your way crying to your momma`s so the choice is yours but really just b original stop trying to bite us and keep entering our site you might learn a thing or two ... loooooooool ,newayz guyz i got2go , so

behave yourselves and grow up act like you are older then your shoe sizes okay ...

bye 4 now ... "

In addition to that I just want to say the net is full of wanna b`s and this is a very good example of how they try and claim to be something they simply are not , if you go look at their site you will laugh too much becuz they are a joke... ever since the 17th everyday they have been posting that they will have programs ready for the site now they say the 22nd...

well people the www.h2kclan.com is a total of 3 members omg , 3 members, lmao , plz do not take my word for it go look for yourself plz , look all the post in the forum it is same 3 guys posting back and forth to each other...

Graham,Ryan and Dan, who call themselves:

Ryan aka Method

MaKaVeLiRiDeZ

mark115_1 aka locohacker

masterverb

torrment aka mrcc

whatever names they call themselves it is simply 3 dumbasses they have made multiple names for themselves and sit in the forum and write back and forth to each other, how lame huh ?

I also laughed at this: they have 120 members supposedly so how come there is no posts from them ? from anyone other then these 3 ?

hmmmmmmm well I think you got the picture by now...

Now that I have posted this for all to see, I can get back to building our site here, which is certainly more appealing then dealing with these wanna b`s , however I just wanted to clarify if you happen to see any posts with their crappy messages just laugh , becuz they are simply a joke, and u know the saying you don`t sweat the little shit, lol, neway thanks for your time and I hope that your experience here is a pleasant one...

And please continue to post , we want to hear from you , let us know if you like what we have done with the site thus far and keep giving us your suggestions and if you have anything to share please feel free to contact me or any of the other admin in the site...
    -

الله يعين الجميع

awm88 غير متواجد حالياً

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2002
    المشاركات

يابعديييي خلك منه
    كلمهم واشرح لهم انه مشكله عندك وحلها من السي جي اي
    وانا مستعد اثبت لهم ذلك ليش على سبيل التخريب لكن لحل المشكله
    اذا رفضوا الـــشركات
    في كثير ناس موقفين السي جي اي

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2001
    المشاركات

السلام عليكم

في الحقيقه الشركه غريبه عجيبه لا تجيب على الرسائل مادري هم سكرو المكتب او كيف الله و علم

و هذا انا احاول استعيد الموقع على الجانب السلمي و انشاء الله ما يصير الى الخير

و رسلت رساله الى الشركه اخبرهم في مشكله السي جي اي

awm88 غير متواجد حالياً

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض