الموضوع: طريقة لتكسب 650$ يومياً ارجو الترجمة

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المشاركات

Talking طريقة لتكسب 650$ يومياً ارجو الترجمة

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اخواني بعرف انو الموضوع مش مكانو هون بس لانو بشوف فيو ناس كتير

لقيت موضوع اكسب 650$ يوميا ولكن انكلش ولفتي مو كويسة ابدا وجربت اترجم عل جوجل ما فهمت شي
    ياريت تساعدوني
    =========================================================

This is a method I have been using successfully for 2 months now. I didn't want people to get in on it with me because it will get oversaturated if hundreds jump in on it. I am now moving on to new ventures so am happy to share it. A word of advice up front, many noobs will use this method verbatim so I advise to think through the whole process, make enough changes for it to be unique and hit it with everything you have got. It's all manual work, there are no shortcuts that I am aware of although that doesn't mean you can't create a bot and be well ahead of the competition.

Ok buy yourself a website (no shitty tinyurl, buy a proper domain and hosting) the domain name needs to be something to do with employment. flamerecruitment.com yesjobsite.net you get the idea, personally I go for a dotcom incorporating "recruitment". Ideally go for private DNS or use the company name. Ideally have cPanel hosting or similar and make use of the autoresponder function, also I wouldn't suggest Hostgator as they have stopped catchall emails. Now you have the website, throw up a quick template homepage saying that the site is undergoing maintenance (not currently being built as this suggests a brand new company).

You should really get to know cron jobs as this will really help in the process of delayed emails, if you can't find the time to learn it then use an autoresponder program that enables you to use them.

Bear in mind at this point that everything we have been doing up to now is to protect your perceived integrity, presentation is everything. If your "company" does not look right, people will not buy into it.

Get yourself signed up with at least 10 different CPA networks, the more, the merrier, spread your risk, if you earned $1000 from one network and you used no others, what would happen if they banned you? You would lose it all right? But if you were spreading it amongst multiple networks, if one bans you, your loss is minimised and you still bank the majority of it.

At this point I would make you aware that covering your tracks adequately will be the defining factor in whether you succeed in this method so crack up on your knowledge of stealth, there is more than enough information here already covered and I'm not going to spend the next 20 minutes typing out something which you should already know and which is easily accessable using the search feature.

Research employment related CPA offers (CV services, employment agency, ***Home business*** etc) and get a list of at least 10 offers you can offer to your visitors.

Ok back to cPanel, set up an email (eg john@planetrecruit.com), set up a cron job to autodeliver a message on the hour mark. Within this email we are going to be thanking the visitor for their interest and telling them that due to the huge response, we will review their CV/Resume within 24 hours and respond then. Obviously I'm not going to post my email here as I would expect everyone to use it. Set up another autoresponse to go out after 24 hours telling them that unfortunately, they have been unsuccessful in their attempt and would they please go to this site (CPA) where they can register their CV (or whatever you think will work best).

The first email has two main purposes: a) Giving them an accurate timescale as to when to expect a response. b) If we emailed them straight away with the CPA link, people would flag it to the ad company and your ad would get deleted, sending out the link 24 hours later enables us to build a list of interest, if we did it straight away, we wouldn't get that same level of interest.

Now you would expect me to say go and post all over CL right? Well no, I'm going to do things differently as always. CL is the Google of ad companies. It's where most of the traffic is, it's where most of the competition is, this competition will bust you out of the water if they sense they can, expect constant flagging, plus CL staff are fairly brainless and won't actually hesitate in banning you. The smart marketer uses Yahoo, the competition is not as deadly, it won't cost you as much and they are behind the times when it comes to blackhat. If I told you I get 25% less sales through Yahoo but for 50% less cost, that is good business, all I need to do is scale it up and will get a much better ROI. So no I don't go for CL, I go for the Yahoo of ads:

Code:

http://www.usfreeads.com/

Not once have I ever had an ad been banned from here, but due to various restrictions (which I will cover) I tend to use a different domain every time I post a new set of ads.

This is going to require a little investment on your part (like the domain and hosting) but very little in comparison with the returns. usfreeads ad are free but if you choose the free option, your ad will appear on the second page (or lower) and in fairly small text too. Your best bet is to go for a premium membership which will amongst other things place your ad at the top of the listings as well as :

Place as many ads as required
    Use up to 12 images per ad
    HTML ads
    Link to your own site

Premium membership is usually 15 bucks a month, as an introductory offer you can get it for $10. There is a free 3 day trial available and this is the way to go. The ads we are placing only need to be active for 24 hours to get our cash. Use a VCC to sign up and cancel it after 2 days, get yourself another and do it all again. Using this method you can get ongoing premium ads for free. So grab yourself a 3-day trial and post some ads in various job sections (remember, as many as you like) Personally I post around 7 or 8 ads that are nationwide (telecommute is best) offering above average money (but not excessively so as it might arouse suspicion). In the ad be sure to put your email address as you want them contacting you directly instead of through the site. Make it appealing, it's the quality of this ad that is going to decide how many responses you get. The followup emails are going to decide your conversions.

As I said, set up a new site after each new set of ads as well as a new profile. spread your offers, doesn't need to be recruitment (I just chose this because of the current financial situation) and keep on rinsing.

It's not the method that will make you money, it's how you use it. These methods have been around for ages, I just put my own spin on it and you must do the same but hopefully it opens your eyes and makes you think outside the box you are caged in.

===============================================

تحياتي...............

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2007
    المشاركات

يشترطون موافقة ولي امرك

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المشاركات

لا اعتقد ذلك

شكرا لك

تحياتي...............

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2005
    المشاركات

ههههههههههههههههه

والله ياجماعة الواحد مش عارف يقول اية

انت قولته مطلوب موافقة ولى الامر
    كل الكلام دة الى اترجم منه كلمة موافقة ولى الامر ؟

يعنى هما هيكسبو الراجل 650$ يومياً بس لازم ولى الامر يكون موافق

لو عليا انا ممكن لو عايزين موافقة العائلة كلها انا مستعد اخليهم يعملو توكيل هههه

بالتوفيق للجميع

مجرد دعايه

الفكرة ببساطة كالاتي

اولا ان تقوم بحجز دومين يتحدث عن البطالة
    وقم بعمل موقع بسيط تخبر فيه الناس انك ستقوم بتوفير الوظائف لهم

الان قم بالتسجيل في 10 شركات CPA
    التي هي cost per action
    وهي من شركات الربح عبر الانترنت التي تقوم باعطائك مالا مقابل دعوتك لشخص اخر للتسجيل فيها مثلا او عمل استفتاء او شراء منتح

بعد ان يقوم الزائر بأرسال الـ CV الخاص به لك لكي يحصل على الوظيفة قم بارسال رسالة له تقول له فيها انك ستفحص طلبه وتقوم بالرد عليه خلال 24 ساعة

وبعد 24 ساعة تقوم بالرد عليه مرة اخرى تقول له للاسف طلبك لم يوفق ولكنك تستطيع تقديم طلبك من خلال هذه الشركة .... وتقوم بوضع رابط الاففليت الخاص بك الذي تربح منه الاموال لكي يقوم بالتسجيل في الشركة الاخرى

وسبب الرسالتين انك تحصل على انتباء الزائر بعد ان تقوم بارسال الرسالة الاولى له
    وانك لو قمت بالرد عليه فورا بالرابط سوف يتاكد ان هذه مجرد خدعة او دعاية للموقع الاخر

هذا ملخص المقال والفكرة

وكما ترون فهي تعتبر خدعة او نصب

مع تحياتي

يعني تستغل الغلابة الباحثين عن عمل

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المشاركات

حسبي الله ونعمة وكيل

شكرا لكم

تحياتي...............

حسبي الله ونعمة وكيل

شكرا لكم
    اين موقعك للتوظيف

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2008
    المشاركات

السلام عليكم انها من طرق البلاكهات ليست نصب بمعني الكلمة و لكن كدب في ديننا و الحمد لله حرام.

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2007
    المشاركات

ههههههههههههههههه

والله ياجماعة الواحد مش عارف يقول اية

انت قولته مطلوب موافقة ولى الامر
    كل الكلام دة الى اترجم منه كلمة موافقة ولى الامر ؟

يعنى هما هيكسبو الراجل 650$ يومياً بس لازم ولى الامر يكون موافق

لو عليا انا ممكن لو عايزين موافقة العائلة كلها انا مستعد اخليهم يعملو توكيل هههه

بالتوفيق للجميع

مجرد دعايه
    حاولت اساعد حاجة

+++++++

لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله

يعني عاوزين يضحكو على الناس ويقوللهم طلبات توظيف ومش عارف ايه عشان يكسبو فلوس

bakry3d انصحك بعدم اتباع مصالح الدنيا , حسابك سوف يكون عند رب العباد عسير

عضو سوبر نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المشاركات

شكرا لكم

تحياتي...............

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

أضف موقعك هنا| اخبار السيارات | حراج | شقق للايجار في الكويت | بيوت للبيع في الكويت | دليل الكويت العقاري | مقروء | شركة كشف تسربات المياه | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض | عزل فوم بالرياض| عزل اسطح بالرياض | كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض | شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض